Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 15 November 2021

40 days to Christmas!

Monday 15th November 2021
Find joy in the ordinary.


I've had a wonderful lazy, relaxed weekend, I didn't even leave the house yesterday!  Alfie seems a little better in himself, just sleeping a lot, but doesn't seem in pain so hopefully the drugs are doing something, I'm to take him back to vet tomorrow afternoon,

I've filled the group journal in all weekend, it's really eye opening realising how many calories you consume and how many you could've consumed if you didn't think twice before dishing up or cooking.  Breakfast yesterday was an egg sandwich, now usually I only have 400g bread but had 800g loaf so that doubled the calories, to balance that, I went without the bacon. 


The beef dinner, only had roasters and not mash, but it soon added up to a fair amount of calories, I forgot to take a photo which is a shame.   I did enjoy my chocolate biscuit and latte though, just shows how easy it is to consumer 1500 calories in a day!  

Two more days of the class journal!  Not sure what's on menu today, but I do have a cottage pie that's use by 15th (could freezer I guess, but I don't want too, might have that tomorrow, then there's a tray of chips, might have egg, beans and chips for main meal.

I have a busy day ahead so will burn a few calories, the house is back to how it looked before I cleaned it last Wednesday, so I'll have a tidy up, I've also got to get the meeting notes sorted, I've got to catch up on Doctor Who, I'm two episodes behind :) plus Alfie needs a good walk if he's up for it. 

Now what to talk about this week, decisions, decisions...

The importance of tracking maybe, because I've realised it really does make a massive difference, I would've easily eaten more if I hadn't been bothering to record it!  

Here's to finishing the class journal, then using my own to continue until Christmas and lose a few pounds, it's good doing the 3 good things too, that's made me focus on my day and what's good about my day.

Here's to making today full of good things, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: