Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 November 2021

No rush in me today

Friday 19th November 2021
Grow through what you go through.



A cracking good day was had yesterday, huddles fab as always, Elle and I secured two new venues for the new year - watch this space!  

Alfie's perked up a little, he's still not right but he's getting there slowly hopefully.  Let's just say I had chicken casserole for dinner yesterday minus the chicken which was consumed by Mr Alfie so there's nothing wrong with his appetite, bless him. 

My house is full of Christmas in boxes right now, my tree came last night so I'm going to get it out the box today just to make sure it's all in working order, because I'll be well miffed if I get to Ireland and there's a piece missing!  My baubles are epic, I'm so excited, I bloody love Christmas, especially now there's no barriers, so sparkly :) 

But it's not Christmas yet lol, so I'm not looking at food products because that's dangerous.  We've got to have a few more healthy weeks before then, more fish, veggie food and white meat and less red meat and fatty stuff.  If you c know of any really good veggie stuff out there, let me know. 

Got our new journals coming today, need to get stuff tidied up in this house after my sort out, I'll potter today I think, I want to go mooching round the shops but that'll have to wait till the weekend.  

I have no idea what's on the menu today, need to go check the freezer for fish, don't think I have any salmon, but I do have cod, ah we'll see.  I have no rush in me today, I've had a decent sleep, I'm proper chilled, love Fridays I do.

Here's to a very, good day 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x 


No comments: