Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Baby, it's cold outside!

Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Be Enough for yourself first!


The good news yesterday was Alfie doesn't have that really nasty bacterial infection, instead the little love has 2 other infections in his ear, but hopefully we've got them under control.  I'm not to do anything with his ears now and when I take him back tomorrow for his jab so he can go on his holidays next month, they'll have another look in his ear and see how it is.  He's slept since we got back, been a bit whiny in the night, woke me up a good few times, good job I love him because I was really tired!  

Had my hair cut too, just a trim, she curled it for me, which once it had dropped out, had a lovely bounce to it, shame I'm a lazy bird with no 'girlie' ability because I'm unlikely to do it again, you never know though, I'll try! 

The scales are a calling this morning, I'm not hopeful after our night out Saturday and my lack of tracking over the weekend!  Damage limitation for the rest of the year I think, do what I can when I can and enjoy the opportunities to have a good time.  No supermarket shop this week, I'll be living out the fridge / freezer / cupboards, breakfast yesterday was tomatoes on toast, then I had sliced beef, potatoes and asparagus for dinner, but I did pick at some cheese and biscuits later which didn't help the outcome today.

Hopefully this weeks huddles will give me some ideas on how to survive the run up to Christmas without doing too much damage at the scales!  At least if I don't buy anything this week, that'll help limit the damage I can do.  I fancy beans on toast today, saw a pic on Facebook yesterday and thought mmmmmm, maybe an egg on the top too.  That's brunch sorted!  

Right let's get ready for the day ahead, 31 days to Christmas, I am really looking forward to all of it, but first work, I'm looking forward to that too!

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: