Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 16 November 2021

We are enough!

Tuesday 16th November 2021
Take that step - the step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you're not going to stay where you are.

Last week in huddles we talked about self love and one affirmation we recommended members use daily was 'I am enough' because you all are, whatever you weigh, it doesn't define you and if you can learn to love yourself you're more likely to succeed with your weight loss goals because you don't take care of anything you don't love!  

I didn't have a a great food day yesterday, skipped breakfast, had egg, chips and peas for dinner with was lush, then I found a part baked baguette in the cupboard and cooked that, ate some with butter, then the chocolate biscuits appeared and I ate 3 of them and drank a big glass of cold coffee.  WHY?  I was tired I think, so believe it or not I went to bed at half five to watch tv because I was tired and I'm sure I was asleep by 6!  I woke up at 9 because my new neighbour starting drilling!  Thankfully it only lasted 5 minutes, because it was sawing at 9.30 Sunday night.  I woke at midnight then slept through to half five, bliss.

Spent a lot of time on laptop and phone yesterday, but got stuff done which was a good thing, Alfie went for a walk, he's not right, he's scratching like mad again but had a bit of a better night, back at vets this afternoon, also looking at a potential new venue with Elle - eek!

I'm going to have a better food day today, I have a cottage pie needs eating, so that's dinner with veggies.  I'm not hungry this morning, so maybe a bit of porridge, we'll see.  

I'm sat drinking a lovely mug of tea wondering if I have a hope in hell of a weight loss this week!  I've enjoyed tracking my food but not been keen on sharing the evidence with others I won't lie, which is weird because I post my stuff all the time, maybe it's that choice thing, who knows but I do know I've ate stuff I wouldn't usually, I mean chocolate biscuits - I can't remember the last time I ate one, it's because they're in the house.

I've acknowledged this weekend, I'm a feeder!  I like to make people happy and food is one way of doing that, so I've been buying food he likes, but then I'm tempted so that needs to stop, because let's be honest, it ain't doing him no good either, neither of us need to be gaining weight!  It's bad enough that he walks over the Co-op at the weekend for a loaf but comes back with bloody giant monster munch and honey coated nuts, deep sigh lol.  Note to self - make sure we have enough bread and milk at weekends!

Right busy day ahead, not sure how the scales will react when I step on them but hey "I am enough", I'm just trying to get a little healthier for the sake of my joints, oh and I'd like to get back in my old clothes too.

Remember you're BeYOUtiful xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



 

No comments: