Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 18 November 2021

Let's have a great day!

Thursday 18th November 2021
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 


'What relationship to you am I?'  I've just watched a video in my FB memories from this day last year and that was what mom said to me!  I don't know why all of a sudden but I've been a bit emotional yesterday and this morning, it could be all the memories that are showing on Facebook.  Also I did some sorting upstairs yesterday and found the last few of moms clothes which I put in a bag, that was another reminder.  Lastly I started thinking about Christmas and getting a little excited about the idea of getting a big tree and decorations and this is the first one without mom, the last few were just shit, she wasn't even in the room really.  I want to start creating new traditions, we always had egg and chips, not this year, I want a proper Christmas roast, it's only 37 days away, that'll fly won't it.  I want the rest of this year to be filled with laugher not tears, so my emotions can get themselves back under control, maybe I'm just hormonal too because I don't feel sad if that makes any sense at all.  The joys of being a woman!  

One a positive I've filled lots of bin bags and had a good sort out making room for a few more nice tops lol :) I do love (7) Jessica's Boutique | Facebook she has some lovely stuff!  

A busy day ahead so no time to overthink thinks today and instead of focusing on a to do list how about we all start on a to be list, such as happy, calm, loving, healthy, BeYOUtiful, those things will do us much more good than cleaning the kitchen sink!  

 I enjoyed a lovely bit of fish yesterday with butter sauce, one of the packets but I added extra cod, had it with rice, mushrooms and peas, bloomin lush it was.  Teatime I had one of those small pizza's and add a few extra toppings, nom nom.  Not a bad day food wise at all.

I've been on the phone for half hour so I need to get a wriggle on now!  Here's a great day, let's make it a good one.  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx




No comments: