Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 24 November 2021

23lb gone in total, chuffed with that!

Wednesday 24th November 2021
Eat to fuel your body not to feed your emotions.


I managed to lose 1/2lb, once again really pleased with that, especially as it's only 30 days to Christmas!  Damage limitation now, do what I can when I can, enjoyed beans on toast yesterday for brunch then had a small pie out the freezer with a slice of bread and spread for tea, not the best choice, neither were the half dozen biscuits I ate yesterday afternoon.  I won't be doing it again though, the heartburn I had when I went to bed was a savage reminder, my body can not handle that kind of food! 

Alfie was very subdued yesterday, slept most of the day, he's still asleep now, taking him back to the vets this afternoon so will see what they have to say.  Poor little love, I just hope he's not in pain, he's still eating which is a good thing isn't it, I guess.

Oh I need to be a bit healthier today!  What's happening is I wanted a dirty big doner kebab and I've resisted since Sunday, I should just get it out my system!  I can't go stand in the chippy cos of Alfie being so bloody anxious, so he's saving me from myself I guess.  Maybe I should make my own, using that recipe that everyone used to make, Donor Kebab (behappyowls.com).

I'm going to have a good mooch through the freezer today and find something absolutely delicious to eat, so that I don't want the kebab because it will also give me heartburn!  I'm sick to death of getting it, that's one thing I did inherit from my mom, my brother gets it really bad too.

I had a lovely chat with a friend yesterday who's started her own little business and will be at Wednesfield Christmas market next Saturday, but if you'd like a sneak peak, she's be at our huddle this Saturday.  She also has an etsy page and people buying locally don’t have to buy via Etsy, she has a card machine so you can pay cash or pay via card and collect and pay no postage! https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/katescornergiftstore  We should all try to support local businesses. 


Ah well, I've just enjoyed a lovely mug of tea, got a morning to look forward to at the huddle, hopefully the vet will have more good news for me and yay it's Wednesday, half way through the working week, I'm lucky cos I love my working week but I also love my weekends, got to be careful not to wish my life away ay. 

Let's do this day shall we, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

 


No comments: