Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 25 November 2021

He had 12 really good years

Thursday 25th November 2021
I have no quotes in me today!


I'm struggling for words this morning, I knew Alfie wasn't good and hadn't been himself for a while but I didn't realise I would be returning from the vets without him yesterday.  Actually I did have the thought that he wasn't long for this world but still it was a blow.  This morning I look like crap, tears have been a plenty since I walked out that door, sleeps not been great but I know it was the right thing to do and I'm relieved that the vet told me it was time. 

Please if you see me, don't ask me the why's about it, just know he was a poorly boy and he's out of pain now, for those who believe (I wished I did today) he's probably running round barking at mom saying, 'where the bloody hell did you go!', I've asked to have his ashes back and I will scatter them together in Wales at some point next year.  

Oh I can't type this morning, it's all too raw, if you have a pet, go give them a cuddle, same with your loved ones.

I'm gonna go make me another cuppa and work on stopping crying!

Mwah, luv you 

Love me x

1 comment:

Sarah Lewis said...

Love you bev stay strong it is very hard saying goodbye to a pet that we love and care for because they are part of our family we have been through that to it's not nice but we know it is for the best we have pippin's ashes here with us and jess has a lock of his hair xxx lots of hugs and love to you xxx