Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 6 November 2021

Turkey feast for breakfast!

Saturday 6th November 2021
Life is short, time is fast.  No replay, no rewind so enjoy every moment as it comes. 


Yesterday was a lovely resting day, foodwise I cooked a roast pork dinner and that was all I ate, but I did consume a lovely bottle of red which put me in bed by 8 and fast asleep ten minutes later, so I've had my 8 hours 30 minutes this morning, full of energy I am.  

I murdered the pork joint though :(  the meat was delicious but the crackling was having none of it, which is probably a good thing because I'd only have eaten it! 

I've got a Christmas sandwich to look forward to this morning, my work wife is bringing me one from Boots together with a caramel macchiato, that'll keep me going till teatime easily. 


Looking forward to our huddle this morning, still time to put a dent in the scales, Christmas is 7 weeks today - woo hoooooooooo!

Here's to a great day and a wonderful weekend, think before you eat, remember you're in control, don't pretend you aren't!  It's okay to overeat as long as you own your behaviour! 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: