Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Grab a glass of water to start your day!

Tuesday 9th November 2021
Happiness blooms from within.

Well last week I was losing, this week I've been living :) I don't expect a loss today and I'm 100% okay with that because I've had a wonderful week finished off with a meal out with my bestie Lynne who I haven't eaten out with since January 2020 and it was delicious!  

This starter was incredible!  

 I didn't eat all the chips!

 We shared pudding!

At least the only other thing I ate yesterday was my breakfast which was a yogurt with a bit of granola. 

I've just seen this in my memories; 

The difference between CAN & WILL or WOULD & COULD is powerful and makes all the difference!  

This is so true, our words are always powerful and taking control of your decisions is key to success.  I can and will eat healthy for the rest of this week and I will not drink any alcohol, yesterday I drank a coffee and water so that kept the calorie intake down.  

The thing with calories is they are in everything we eat, so it's no good eating loads of low calories 'healthy' foods if you're still gonna indulge on some of the good stuff too, they all add up!

I CAN resist temptation more than indulge for the rest of this month and I WILL because I want to enjoy Christmas as it's my first Christmas away in 8 years and the last one ended with mom in hospital and changed our world, so if I have an amazing, indulgent holiday and gain half stone, so be it because that's living and losing and real life.

Here's to a day of fish and goodness, might have an egg sarnie for breakfast, I've been awake since half past three this morning, lay there for an hour, then gave up and got up!  I'll be ready for a decent breakfast full of protein and goodness.  I'll also take a bottle of water with me to keep my fluids up, I drank a lot of water last night but didn't wee much (too much information?) so I'm obviously not drinking enough and a little dehydrated.  I'm working my way through the freezer, so cod in butter sauce for lunch, maybe with rice for a change rather than mash and lots of veggies. mmmm.  Damn I forgot to get the chicken out the freezer to defrost for the slow cooker chicken curry, I'll do that now and I can have that tomorrow. 

Right I'm off so I don't forget to do it!  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: