Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 22 November 2021

Enjoying living a 'normal' life

Monday 22nd November 2021
Oh hello week, let's do this...



32 days to Christmas!  OMG, that's exciting ain't it - or is it lol, it has to be the most expensive time of year, then you get to eat lots of loveliness but know at some point you have to get back to reality and work at getting it off!  

I've had a lovely weekend again, actually went out on Saturday night, met up with my brother Ian for a few too many drinks!  G&Ts go down way too easily, the only upside was we didn't eat when we got back, so saved a few calories there, I did have a cheese and onion cob up the bar in the Summerhouse though. 

Yesterday was a day of rest, only went out to walk the dog, had a Maccy's breakfast delivered, had to be done apparently, I've never really been a fan but I had a bap thing rather than the muffin and it wasn't bad to be fair.  Oh I've just remembered Saturday lunchtime we went to Well Lane cafe and had a breakfast, I went for a medium, he opted for large but wow, that was a damn good breakfast and ain't it nice not having to cook, everything tastes better.  That was the only meal we both ate Saturday though, scales will be interesting tomorrow!

Busy day ahead, having my hair cut this morning, Alfie is at the vets this afternoon, then I'm off to pick up a couple of tops from the lovely Jessica (2) Jessica's Boutique | Facebook Christmas pressies for myself :) 

I need to sort this weeks topic out for the huddles first!  I better get my backside into gear, I'm sat watching Adele at the minute.

Let's have a great day and an amazing week. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: