Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Still losing!

Wednesday 17th November 2021
Be you, do you, for you.


There's nothing quite like seeing a room full of people proper belly laughing, what makes it even funnier is when the topic is so bizarre you couldn't explain it to anyone who wasn't there really, now that's my kind of morning and to top it off, the members lost an average of 1.5lb each, which is always what we want, success for our members.  

I managed to lose last weeks gain plus an extra 1/2lb so now my total loss is 22.5lb, need to stay focused this week and get another loss, the weekend after will be a challenge, a party, but again, I can be good on the not a party days :) 

I'v finished my week of completing the class journal, I will continue with my own tracking as it has made a difference, but I won't always be sharing it with everyone, that's added pressure I don't need lol.  

I didn't get any housework done yesterday, I was out till lunchtime with Elle looking at potential venues, then I took Alfie to the vets.  No further forward there, still waiting on swab results, so back there Monday to check his ears again, the stress of having drops in his ears has increased his anxiety so his skin has flared up from him scratching again - happy days - not!

Today I plan to get some tidying done, I need to paint the kitchen at some point but I've got to psych myself up for that!  I fancy fish for dinner, maybe with rice, I've had too much red meat again since the weekend, so a few days of lighter food is in order. 

We ordered new journals yesterday, they should be here Friday, I'm looking forward to these ones as I've made them a little different this time, plus now I've started tracking I'll enjoy filling it in. 

Time to get my move on and get my day started, here's to a very, great day 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x


No comments: