Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 20 September 2020

Seek Professional Help!

Sunday 20th September 2020
When the world says 'give up', Hope whispers 'try it one more time'.


Are people just giving up on 2020?  Does this mean they're also giving up on themselves? 

If you've found yourself catching a dose of SOD IT Syndrome, please, please, please seek treatment!   I am a professional you know, I know a lot about the causes and symptoms, I can help with diagnosis and long term treatment.  We will make it through the rest of the year, we will be okay and we will continue to take care of ourselves and find ways of interacting with each other despite Covid and Lockdowns etc. 

Right were to we start?  Well it's Sunday morning so most of us don't work, let's start with a healthy breakfast, plan a dinner that's piled high with veggies and how about a bit of a walk to give us some fresh air and vitamin D.

Who fancies a catch up on Zoom?  There are of course the WW virtual ones that you can join on to catch up on the weeks topic, but I'm going to do one this morning just to catch up with anyone who fancies dropping in and saying hi, message me if you do and I'll send you the link, I'll go on at 9, that'll give me time to walk Alfie and you lot time to wake up hopefully, let's have a natter and a cuppa.  

We are not going to give up on taking care of ourselves just because we are stuck at home more and are favouring elasticated waistbands thinking to ourselves 'well we ain't going anywhere, no ones gonna see us!'   Oh no, we are not going to be that person. 

I've finished my crochet blanket so gonna do a bit of housework today - boo, but it has to be done, I've got a load of washing to do, hoovering but thankfully the washing up got done by my wonderful sister yesterday, I might give my kitchen a deep clean though, the cupboard doors and floor etc.  

I've just eaten a satsuma, not had fruit for days, so that's a start, I'm gonna try and mess about and make a cabbage curry today, as good as the lamb one was that I ate yesterday, I can't eat lamb every day.

now to hope it can be replicated because I didn't really measure stuff! 

Anyway, I'm gonna keep this brief as I'm hoping to catch up with some of you on zoom in a while.  Don't forget if you're not in my facebook group where I'll post the zoom info, you'll need to message me for it.  

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: