Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 24 September 2020

Please read this!

Thursday 24th September 2020
Let's plan for a very, merry ............ (you know where I'm hinting at!)
13!   Unlucky for some, but I've decided it's going to be lucky for my members, 13 weeks today, it's Christmas Eve - wowsers, so we all know it's going to be a different kind of Christmas this year, so let's have a different kind of challenge, I've never done a 13 weeks challenge before, as 2020 is full of firsts, let's start one right now!  Now you can decide the result you want, it may be a stone by Christmas, half a stone, or you might be happy to feel healthier regardless of the numbers (that's me btw), you might decide you'll like to run 5k, fit in a lower dress size, get back into the clothes you were wearing before Lockdown began lol.  Let's all decide we're going to accept this 13 week challenge and embrace it, support each other - strength in numbers - get some accountability (come and get weighed each week, I know we're not having the 'chat' but you can have a bit of extra time talking to me!).  

Every week, I'll give you something to focus on to keep you engaged, a little challenge, let's start with your WHY, it might be different to what it was before Covid!  Message me and let me know you're why, I'll pop it on your records and remind you of it when needed, it's good to have a nudge now and again. 

Your other focus for the next seven days it to make sure you come to a WW Express Workshop - you need the accountability and I can't help you if you've disappeared!  

That's 2 things, I'm feeling you need a third lol, okay your third thing to do this week is to track TODAY, just today, if you choose to track the rest of the week, happy days, but no pressure, TRACKING THURSDAY, is the theme for the day, you can do it, get that App open, take a screen shot at the end of the day and post a pic on Connect/Facebook group and tag me, I'm @blongsden on both.


3 Reasons to eat healthier?

1) Save some money - If you eat the portion sizes you should be eating, you instantly save money!  So many of us are trying to get our finances under control at this time.

2) You feel better - the better you feel, the more you can cope with everything - enough said.

3) You'll sleep better - everything is easier when you're rested.

I bet you could turn that 3 into 13 reasons why you would benefit from eating healthier, why not try to do that today. 

So you with me?  Shall we have a Tracking Thursday?  Will I be seeing you today, Saturday or next Tuesday or Wednesday in my workshops?  Are you going to message me your why?  

Or are you going to ignore me and let the rest of the year be as crappy as the last few months?  

I know which I hope you're going to do because I luvs ya!

Mwah, 

Love me xx





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so inspiring Bev OMG 13 Weeks to the big day!! Potentially I could be a stone lighter......
My "Why". I want to feel better about myself and love myself a little more. I have started this journey again and want it to be part of my life not a weight loss programme. Sorry, too far to come, but I do read all your blogs and watch your video's and sometimes catch the virtual workshops. Thank you for inspiring me.