Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Monday was marvelous, here's to a tremendous Tuesday!

Tuesday 22nd September 2020
Your future needs you.  Your past doesn't.


I've been awake forever!  Thankfully I went to bed early so I've at least had 4 hours sleep lol, but I'm not tired, I'm actually buzzing, got so much going on in my head but it's all good which is fantastic after how I've been feeling for the last couple of months! I'm finally living up to one of my own favourite pieces of advice - if you don't like where you are - MOVE - you're not a tree!

I also saved myself a lot of money (something we all like to do) yesterday which always makes for a good day, yesterday was pretty awesome all round to be honest and no doubt I'll be able to tell you more soon enough. 

I barely thought about food at all yesterday, I had some of Harj's curry and rice for breakfast (yeah I know weird but I am), then the next time I ate was mid afternoon and it was a sandwich, don't do that very often, then I had a packet of monster munch a bit later and I think that was my lot, oh yeah I had a chunk of cheese because I can! 

I'm at work today, all my Express Workshops are running as normal this week, 

 

 

Hope to see lots of you all for a catch up as well as a check-in!  

I can't believe I've been awake since 1ish, what is wrong with me, but I've made good use of the time at least, so that's something. OH I can't wait for a mug of tea, I'll just do a bit of yoga first then go stick the kettle on. 

I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, maybe a few mushrooms.  My shopping's being delivered this afternoon so I'll have plenty to choose from for dinner. 

I can hear mom moving about, she doesn't sound happy!  Her ulcer on her legs not pretty, waiting for the district nurses to come re dress it, the community nurses are also coming back on Thursday to take more blood, to re check her bloods and also her heart BNP blood test.  I sound like I know what I'm talking about don't I - I don't! 

Anyway, I'm off, gonna go check on mom, here's to another cracking good day.

luv ya lots, mwah 

Love me xx 

No comments: