Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 September 2020

Love a Sunday don't you?

Sunday 6th September 2020
A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.



Some peoples idea of a 'treat' is chocolate or crisps, mine is cooking a whole chicken so I can eat the crispy chicken skin, make some gravy with the juices and just indulge in that combination.  That's what I did yesterday, but I made it even better by adding these; 


I always cook too much mash, I cook for 4 and there's only me!  Yesterday I decided to make something with it try and make it tasty using what I had in the fridge, so I diced up a bunch of spring onions, cut up the last of the bacon I had in the fridge that had today's use by date on it and fried them together, the I added it to the mash with a large egg and 75g of cheese, I'm using Sainsbury's Extra mature because it's half the price of Cathedral City lighter, I'm take the hit with the points, it also means I don't use so much.  I'd use the Eatlean Protein cheese too for the mixture though, but not for the 25g I sprinkled on top.  This is a mini muffin case which means they get extra crispier and delicious, just mix everything together and put it in the holes then top with a bit more cheese.  SO GOOD.  Honestly they didn't need the bacon, I only added that because it needed using, let's be honest cheesy potato bites don't need anything really!  

I'm gonna keep it short this morning cos my besties just messaged me and we're gonna have a chat.  Plus I have so much going on in my brain at the moment, I feel it may explode so I'm trying to give it a rest. Then I plan to get a pen and some paper and do a brain dump of everything to try and sort it all out - wish me luck lol.  

I'll see some of you at ten in the Stafford group, here's to a lovely sunny autumnal day. 

xx 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: