Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 29 April 2019

mmmm

Monday 29th April 2019
Breathe, Darling.  This is just a chapter, it's not your whole story.


Right it's Monday and I'm glad, let's leave yesterday where it is, in the past.

I've got a few things to get down today vets, dentist, washing, getting ready for work tomorrow, so that'll all keep me busy, I'm going to try and nip to a supermarket too and hope mom doesn't realise I'm out that bit longer.

I did have a good long sleep though, didn't get out of bed till half six this morning much needed I reckon and I've already walked Alfie and had a cold sausage sarnie for breakfast.  It's a lovely morning out there, let's hope the sunshine makes mom smile today.

I've got lots going through my head but nothing that I want to put on paper, plus I've got Dave coming to get the food bank stuff and the vet is at 9.30 so I need to get going.

I'll leave you with this thought, never give up on the things you really want and if you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done.




No comments: