Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 April 2019

Yesterday reminded me how great my life is

Friday 19th April 2019
Life is better when you cry a little, laugh a lot and are thankful you've got.


Woo Hoo, I had a lie in, half seven, go me, I wasn't woken by your typical alarm, I was woke up by the Hilary alarm, which is mom walking into my bedroom saying, are you up Bev, gotta love her.

Yesterday was one of those days that reminds me how blessed I am and how much I love my world.  Yes I woke up shattered but I still had a great day, it started with me spending 15 minutes with mom doing a crossword sitting on her bed, it was a beautiful moment, every time we got an answer right, she leaned in and knocked her shoulder on mine (really sweet), then she started talking about the photos around her room of the two of us and say, "we are a lot alike, you're just a bit younger than me" so I said let's take a few more to add to the collection and we did, just a short moment but precious and a reminder of the love between us that can be tested so often these days.






Then we got silly in the workshop, the first one is always where people get weighed and get off to work so we have time to chat, I found a huge teddy bear on the bric-a-brac store in the next room, so I decided to take him for mom, he sat in the workshop all morning, weighed 10lb so doesn't want to lose weight, he started off sitting alone,
but he soon made some friends,

He travelled well, wore his belt too, 

 Now he's got himself pride of place in the living room and mom will have many a conversation with him,
He's the best fiver I've spent this week!

Food wise, I went over my dailies because of the wine I enjoyed when I finally got home, it was worth it, plus I still have 8 weeklies left which is brilliant compared to last weeks effort.

The tagine I'd waited a week for wasn't worth it, there's not one cooks a tagine better than my dear friend Chantel, oh honestly, now that girl could cook, my food day looked like this;



Now this lentil curry for 2SP from my workshops was worth it, unlike that tagine above which also cost a bloody ridiculous £6.99, Chris Bigham are supposed to be really special, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Lentil Curry 2SP

and then I ended the day with my WW popcorn, 2SP, I warmed it up in the microwave and settled down to watch Grey's Anatomy. 


Yep Thursday was a very, very, great day.

Let's have a very GOOD FRIDAY (geddit 😛 )

No comments: