Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 27 April 2019

Raining - BOO!

Saturday 27th April 2019
Create healthy habits not restrictions. 



Yay my car passed it's MOT, so that was a very good thing to happen yesterday, I walked to my massage, my bro gave me a lift back, hit my 10k steps though which was another good thing, massage as always was fabulous. 

Mom was good yesterday too, so I had a very, great day.  I cooked this M&S pie, not bad for 4SP, but I'm not a huge filo pastry fan, 



Before I got to eat it, this happened with the salt pot, now I like salt but not quite this much, I managed to salvage some, the squash was delicious too, I could've eaten more easily, luckily I have more in the fridge already chopped and ready for cooking today.  I think I'll have it with some lightly dusted fish I have in there.  Although I have some honey chicken coming too so we'll see. 


Now it's Saturday morning, raining but I'm looking forward to my workshop, at least I found the keys, last Saturday we were stood on the car park waiting for Elle to come to my rescue.  I forecast 99.9% chance of wine today at some point, crochet and a general day of rest, if it doesn't stop raining there won't be any dog walking either!  

Have a very, very, great day see the grey skies as silver, and think the April showers are guaranteeing us water when it's really hot this summer ;) 

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: