Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 21 April 2019

Happy Easter

Sunday 21st April 2019
Easter - the only time it's okay to put all your eggs in one basket.



Every time we try to eat healthy along comes Christmas, Easter, summer, Friday or Tuesday and ruins it for us :) I did survive yesterday almost, apart from some of moms Maltesers.  I impressed myself, I resisted going and spending lots of money in M&S, then behaved in the Co-op, reminding myself I have enough food to last me till Monday in the freezer.  There was so many things I would've bought.

After my scrambled egg sarnie for breakfast, which is my new favourite thing, I made this for my dinner; 


I didn't like it at all, so I only ate the beans, then went back and made this instead which was delicious. 

It's 4Sp for this pot of Katsu Curry sauce and I liked it so much I've already put a couple of pots in my online shopping basket. 

Later on as I knew I was going to be tempted by moms crisps, I decided they could be my tea and had a crisp sarnie, was good.  



But the I got attacked by about 100g of Maltesers wasting 25SP and they were wasted because the chocolate was warm so not so nice but I kept going! DOH.  So now I'm -19 on my weeklies, which means I need to do a lot of steps today.

It's all good, I've improved on last week, more aware of my eating, everything tracked on my app and thinking about what I'm eating.  Winner, winner roast beef dinner today courtesy of my sister who is just epic can I say.  It's the little things that make people amazing and I found a can of febreze on my landing windowsill she'd left there after a conversation we'd had, made me realise not only does she listen but she cares.  Yeah it's the little things xx

Anyway, my day was uneventful yesterday so nothing to tell, workshop which is always great, dog walks, difficult few hours with mom, couldn't get her in the garden and she was cold - REALLY!  Yep, we had the heating on yesterday and the curtains drawn so she could listen to her tv on 100 volume, lol, I've gotta laugh or I'd run away. 

That's why I'm looking forward to getting in my car in ten minutes and driving to meet my bro for a walk.  Catch ya laters, happy Easter.


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""


No comments: