Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 26 April 2019

I know the best people

Friday 26th April 2019
Spend time with people who are good for your mental health.


Well it's a glorious morning out there isn't it, following what was a good day yesterday, very busy but truly rewarding, I dropped off this kitten food to the rescue cat lady to keep them going why we continue to collect over the next week or so.  See how blessed I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful people who continue to prove how good folk can be, yep I'm a very, lucky lady.



Then one of my lovely member bought me an M&S pizza for my lunch because her mom had said I'd got enough on my plate with mom and I didn't need to be worrying about what to have for my lunch.  You can't beat these M&S salami pizzas for 12SP, they're delicious. 


After what was a cracking good day of workshops, we may have been quieter because of the Easter holiday but we sure weren't lacking in quality, I thoroughly enjoyed all of them yesterday, went home feeling great, tired maybe but really, really great. 

I was too shattered to seriously think about what to have for my dinner, wished I'd prepared something prior, but instead I cooked these gammon shanks that I'd been looking forward to and ate one with a couple of slices of bread.  They're nice but not amazing, I think I'd rather have gammon and pineapple.  7SP per shank, they'd make a nice dinner with mash to mop up those juices and some veggies. 


I'm going to be without car today, mines in for an MOT and service (fingers x'd it passes) so I'll be walking to my massage, then I'm up for a day of chilling and crochet.  I'm going to have my chicken and leek pie today I think, cook some butternut squash to go with it, nom nom or if mom fancies food, we'll have fish, have some nice looking fish in the freezer.   I've just had the last bit of last nights gammon on 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, Alfie ate the rest.  

I need an early night tonight, I've had two late ones, not the foxes fault last night though as one came at 9.05pm, again 5 minutes after mom went to bed, how amazing is that, cunning little thing.  No last night I was catching up on line of duty, I was 2 episodes behind and needed to see what happened before goggle box showed me more spoilers!  

Right, that's me, I have things to do, even though I don't really want to do anything, we were talking last night about how wonderful it would be to have an entire day to yourself to do whatever you wanted to do without having to worry about someone else, as lovely as that sounds, it also reminded me to be careful what you wish for! 

Have a very, great day BeYOUtiful and remember WE CAN DO THIS! 

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: