Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 14 April 2019

Time really does fly...

Sunday 14th April 2019
A hug said Pooh is always the right size

Well I'm up and ready for my walk, we're off to Kinver Edge this morning to lose ourselves for a couple of hours, I can't wait.  I was just having a look over my memories on Facebook and this time last year, my brother had just finished doing my garden and making it glorious.  The year before we were having a coffee morning for charity and 11 years ago I went walking with Ian up Brown Clee Hill, I remember it like it was yesterday from the photos, https://www.facebook.com/bevww/media_set?set=a.17543590861&type=3 My memory isn't the best but it's 100% better when I see a photo, I can transport myself right back to that moment, I just cannot believe this was 11 years ago, I do remember it being a very, very muddy walk.  Let's hope today's walk is as enjoyable. 

I have to confess to my diet going completely out of the window, I may have been staying around the same weight for weeks but this week I've stopped even pointing my food.  I can feel it in myself too, My body is protesting, it's screaming out for veggies!  Yesterday me and my helpers all agreed it's time to take back control, with this being Easter week ahead, there are things that will stop us being perfect but we sure can all improve, we're going to be more mindful and acknowledge when we're just grabbing.  

I've got a lamb dinner to look forward to today, my sisters on the case, that'll be my 'Easter' dinner, a week early I know but I know after today, I'll be all lambed out.  

I after say after a few things I saw on the tv yesterday, I'm in danger of turning veggie again, I'm hoping those images remove themselves from my memory quickly.   I watched goggle box too and was disturbed with the bit about Netflix, David Attenborough and the Walrus's, is this planet too late for saving!  If you haven't seen it don't watch if you're of a sensitive nature, I can't get that image out of my head :( 

I told you about those kittens yesterday, then my helper Liz turns up and tells me she's ended up with another cat thats not her cat and she's just given birth to four kittens.  Yep it's kitten season, when thousands of unwanted ones get born from cats that have lost their cuteness to whoever bought it in the first place.  If you ever see someone having a new kitten, ask them if it's been done and suggest that's the first thing they get sorted, some places will even do it for free I believe. 

Anyway, I can't be thinking about saving the planet on a Sunday morning, I've got more than enough on my plate caring for mom and helping the food bank which I say we are doing very well, I have another pile of food to take to them when I get a minute or I'll ask Dave - he's amazing.  He's going to be on Birmingham Live about it too which is awesome, a bit of publicity for both the food bank and WW.  

Anyway, I need to get myself into gear and I do solemnly swear that after today (because I know if I say I will today, I'll be lying) I am going to get back on track, I need to get my fridge full of veggies, this not shopping lark isn't helping at all.  Yes I'm working my way through the stuff I have slowly but it's not helping me with my health at all.  I'll use today to plan some meals and either nip to the shop or do an online shop (online more likely with mom).  Tomorrow I'll have liver and onions with mash and veg, I have the ingredients for that, I also have my Penn Road Chicken sausages at the ready.  Yeah here's to getting a grip again, I can draw as many lines as I need to.  Today won't be ridiculously bad, I won't spend today having a 'I'm going on a diet tomorrow' party, I'll just enjoy my dinner and that'll probably fill me up for the day.

What are your plans?  Remember we don't have the option of giving up, that means we've given up on ourselves and that must never happen!

Have a very, very great day xx


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""






No comments: