Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 April 2019

Happy Easter Weekend

Saturday 20th April 
Stick with people who pull the magic out of you not the madness


Yesterday was pure relaxation, my massage was so good I couldn't remember my PIN number to pay my bill when I came out, 2 attempts and I didn't want to risk the third and have it locked.  Let's hope I've remembered it again now!

We spent a few hours in the garden before mom got bored, she's very changeable these days, you can ask her if she wants something and she'll say no then ask her again a few minutes later and it's a yes.

I had the most delicious dinner, salmon in teriyaki sauce, I marinated the veggies as well as the salmon in the sauce and it was really tasty.  Good salmon too, on the bone, my sister gave it me, nom nom. 




Now to survive the weekend, this is the tough bit, but I can do it because I want to lose some weight, I need to keep reminding myself of my WHY and keep the wine in moderation!

I need to get mom an Easter egg as she asked yesterday if I'd bought her one, but if you fancy something sweet without the excessive points, how about this knickerbocker glory

serves 4 - 5SP per serving
1 x 26g sachet sugar-free jelly crystals
180g fat-free Greek-style yoghurt
1⁄2 tsp sugar-free vanilla syrup 
200g mixed berries, any larger fruit (like strawberries) halved or quartered, plus extra sliced strawberries to garnish
4 scoops of light vanilla ice cream (16SP)
reduced-fat squirty cream, to serve (1SP per serving) 

Make up the jelly according to the packet instructions and leave it to set.
When the jelly is set, mix the yoghurt with the vanilla syrup and set aside.
Divide the jelly into eight equal portions. 
Put a layer of jelly in the bottom of four glasses, followed by a thin layer of yoghurt.
Divide half of the fruit among the four glasses, then add a scoop of ice cream. 
Repeat the layers as follows: jelly, yoghurt, then fruit. 
Finally, top each serving with 3 tablespoons of reduced-fat squirty cream and a slice of strawberry.


Well that's me, still that relaxed from yesterday, it'll take a while for my brain to kick into gear.  Looking forward to my workshop this morning though, 

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: