Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 April 2019

Hungry are ya!

Friday 12th April 2019
Spend your day appreciating every little thing that comes your way and you'll end the day feeling deeply grateful for your life. 



We're talking about having a positive mind in my workshops this week, you're more likely to succeed after all if you believe in yourself.  This conversation has digressed to the power of your words and others, the things people say to you and you say to others, but also to yourself.

Three words that are being thrown at me almost daily at the moment by my mom, who thanks to Alzheimers has developed quite the vicious tongue, these come as I sit down to eat my dinner, she looks over at my plate and says, 'Hungry are ya!', it's said with a degree of venom, not in a nice way and when translated, she isn't asking me if I'm hungry at all, she's accusing me of being greedy!  I don't even know if she realises how hurtful those words are, but she has an excuse.  So many people out there say hurtful things all the time, sometimes just because they don't think before they speak.  So many of you are guilty of such cruel words but you're directing them at yourself, breaks my heart.

If you know you're guilty of giving yourself a hard time with your negative thoughts, please start to notice you're doing it and correct yourself, trust me you are BeYOUtiful, plus you're pretty awesome too.  If you're my member reading this, I know how incredible you are because I've met you and trust me you are out this world.  

Finish this sentence, 10 things that are great about me.... (and by that I mean you not me!) 

If you struggle to come up with ten immediately, then you can take as long as it takes, get a piece of paper and carry it round with you and keep adding to it, ask others if you need to, hell make it a list of 20, better still don't stop, just keep adding to it everything you think of something else.  

Here you go, I've only googled and found you a list of words to help you out; 

  1. Inventive
  2. Exciting
  3. Thoughtful
  4. Powerful
  5. Practical
  6. Proactive
  7. Productive
  8. Professional
  9. Quality
  10. Quick
  11. Balanced
  12. Achiever
  13. Knowledgeable
  14. Leader
  15. Literate
  16. Logical
  17. Initiator
  18. Original
  19. Outgoing
  20. Particular
  21. Patient
  22. Active
  23. Positive
  24. Consistent
  25. Compassionate
  26. Incredible
  27. Independent
  28. With Integrity
  29. Mediator
  30. Emotional
  31. Cheerful
  32. Forgiving
  33. Sensuous
  34. Generous
  35. Sporty
  36. Devoted
  37. Candid
  38. Rebellious
  39. Cooperative
  40. Industrious
  41. Interesting
  42. Racy
  43. Meditative
  44. Understanding
  45. Quirky
  46. Quixotic
  47. Competitive
  48. Political
  49. Social Consciousness
  50. Modest
  51. Courageous
  52. Enthusiastic
  53. Enterprising
  54. Entrepreneurial
  55. Facilitator
  56. Focused
  57. Genuine
  58. Open Minded
  59. Wise
  60. Sensitive
  61. Sense of Humor
  62. Sensible
  63. Sincere
  64. Skilled
  65. Solid
  66. Communicative
  67. Helpful
  68. Fast
  69. Responsible
  70. Results-driven
  71. Results-oriented
  72. Self-reliant
  73. Organised
  74. Knowledgeable
  75. Logical
  76. Personable
  77. Pleasant
  78. Flexible
  79. Adaptable
  80. Persuasive
  81. Perceptive
  82. Insightful
  83. Trustworthy
  84. Easy going
  85. Good listener
  86. Imaginative
  87. Warm
  88. Ambitious
  89. Diplomatic
  90. Curious
  91. Leader

I bet you're a good few of those, I had to look up 'Quixotic' and it's safe to say that's not one of my positive traits, but I am quite a few of the others.  

Yeah here's to a day of appreciating ourselves and our worth, let's call it 'National ME day', remember you don't take care of anything or anyone you don't love, so let's start loving ourselves for who we are, completely BeYOUtiful.

Have a very, very, great day BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

  

No comments: