Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 25 April 2019

A little obsessed with the foxes!

Thursday 25th April 2019
Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude whilst waiting


Quick one this morning as I've just messed about with a camera for an hour!  Trying to find out what's coming out of the hole if anything up my garden, turns out a fox did go down the side of the shed and come back out around midnight, but surely it would've come out and gone back in, unless it came out and went around the back of the shed and I missed that on camera - who knows, but I also know I had a fox at the back door around half 9 as I saw him.  Boo to technology too as that didn't make it easy.  Any moving on.

I got my 3,000 wins and have now sent for my stainless steel bottle to ensure I drink plenty of water this summer, 
I opted for the purple one because it's moms favourite colour but also because I like the word UNSTOPPABLE.  I want to be reminded of the fact I can be when I put my mind to it every time I have a swig of water. 


 

It was so easy to order to, just click the redeem button and type in my address, so make sure you're tracking your meals, activity and getting weighed once a week to collect your wins on your WW app, we all like something for nothing.

I started my day with a late breakfast, 3SP well spent there.

Then I had the higher pointed Chicken tikka masala and rice for my lunch, it's been one of my fav treat meals for a long time, you can buy it with rice or just the masala, this one was 17SP, however that's with the info being inputted by members of the public, it's 40% chicken breast which would've been 2SP before they were made a zero hero so that brings it down to 15SP and it's definitely worth that as a treat.  If you wanted to save even more points you could buy it without rice, split it between two and have it with cauliflower rice I guess, or I'd have mine with roasted butternut squash, I'd enjoy that.


 I decided to have the 'diet' version for my tea and do a comparison, so this one was 8SP, what was disappointing was there was only 17% chicken breast in this one, the sauce was much more tomatoey too, but for half the points it wasn't bad I guess.  If I'd never tasted the other one, I'd have been okay but there's no contest between the two.


 Anyway, here's to another day of reminding myself I do want to shed a stone and doing my best to stay focused and in control.  You with me?

WE CAN DO THIS!

So let's do this shall we?



No comments: