Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Here's to day 2 of tracking

Tuesday 16th April 2019
It is our choices who show us far more what we truly are, far more than our abilities.


I finally got myself on track yesterday, day 1 in the bag, I spent the morning cleaning out the fridge ready for my supermarket shop delivery, the only thing that got delivered that I'd forgotten was still in the basket from another day was the tomato and mozzarella which works out at 11SP, but I wasn't going to let it go to waste so I had it as a treat for my tea, I ended the day on 28 plus I earned 9 FitPoints so all was good.  

I really enjoyed the eggy bread I had for my breakfast, I bought this bread as a treat on Friday, don't normally have white but it's good points wise, 2 slices for 3SP in the 400g loaf.  


Then I had liver and onions for my dinner, with carrots, butternut squash, mash and onion gravy.  Alfie enjoyed half my liver! 

I've even got veggies prepped, I cooked extra mash, carrots and butternut squash, plus I've got the rest of the uncooked squash cut into chips ready for cooking.  I'm hoping being prepared will help me survive this first week.  

I have to admit, I found the temptation of going and pouring a glass of wine tough, especially when mom or Alfie was playing up.  I resisted though because I know it's just a habit and habits can be changed, I've done it before, I can do it again.  I had a couple of glasses of cloudy lemonade (diet of course) instead.  

If only I could stop my mom eating so much crap but that ain't gonna happen so I need to resist her offerings.  I've got to say seeing the effect eating all this junk is having on her is helping me resist.

Here's a recipe I've just seen that I thought some of you might like; 


Zero point falafels  
Really easy. Just rinse & mash up a large tin of chickpeas (or two). Add a diced onion, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, a diced chilli, teaspoon of cumin & coriander, salt & pepper. Mix together, chill for an hour then make little patties & place on a baking tray with a little Spry light. Cook for about 20 mins & leave to coo










Alfie just come to greet me, 9 years yesterday since we collected him, we still play on the landing in the morning, lying on the floor, so that's what I'm off to do.
Here's to a very, great day




Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: