Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 15 April 2019

Monslay

Monday 15th April 2019
Life is a beautiful struggle, embrace it.



Are you starting your Monday thinking - too cold, too early, too Monday! 

Or are you thinking 

New Monday, New Week, New Goals!

Monday's are for fresh starts, when life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day, that's my plan anyway, I'm sure writing it down is going to help me believe it, maybe another cup of caffeine might help too but hey, you've got to believe to achieve haven't you. 

I won't lie I was dreading standing on my scales this morning, my diet hasn't been great this past week, veggies have been almost extinct, planning none existent and tracking, well I've just tracked 3 of the things I've had to get my wellness wins.

Yesterday at least included a delicious Lamb dinner thanks to my sister and a wonderful walk on the Wrekin to earn some FitPoints which I added to by walking Alfie a couple of times when I got back home. 

Anyway, somehow I managed another maintain on the scales but I know I need to improve my eating, which is why I have a shop being delivered today that's full of veggies!  I did have pineapple yesterday, it was delicious too, it was a fridge pack, although I ate the whole packet so it didn't need to go into the fridge at all.  Carol picked it up for me so not sure where from, but just googled and Tesco and Waitrose sell it


This beauty occupied a couple of hours yesterday, I managed a couple of rounds which took a whole lot of concentration, I had to put an entire side bag for one wrong stitch I did at the beginning, when I first started crocheting that would have infuriated me, now I just smile and start pulling it back to the stitch I need to rectify.  I'm seeing this project as a massive training session, I'm learning and enjoying every stitch, I'm really having to think but it's all worth it.  I'll hopefully get to have a couple of hours doing it again today, after I've done my work and housework (boo to being a grown up) 

I'm ready for today, going to make liver and onions with mash and veggies, really looking forward to that.  I'm thinking eggs and tomatoes on toast for breakfast, maybe with a slice of bacon, actually I might add chicken sausages and have a full breakfast, then have my liver later on and just have the two meals today because we'll probably have an early night.  Yeah that's a plan!

I've got a couple of WW ready meals coming in my delivery too, I'm going to do my best this week to have a good week, to track everything, to not let my mom and her behaviour send me looking for solutions in the kitchen.  I plan to eat lots of veggies and enjoy delicious meals and get back to being a healthy version of me.  I'm sure my popping left knee would thank me if I took some pressure off it by losing a few pounds, thankfully I'm still in the stone bracket I want to be in but I'd much rather be at the other end.  Oh if only there was a magic wand, but I'll have to settle for a pen and use it to write  what I'm having, well actually it'll be my finger and I'll type it into my app, this week that app is being used religiously.

Now I'm going to write my notes for my workshops this week and as it's Easter this weekend, we'll be looking at surviving that and other things of course, that will get me even more motivated and convinced I can do this.  I will do this because I've seen what happens when I or others give up and it's never happily and I want to be happy, don't you? 

Happy Monday, let's make it a very, very great day, 

Stay BeYOUtiful 

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""


  

No comments: