Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 28 April 2019

Love a Freebie!

Sunday 28th April 2019
Love what you have before life teaches you to love what you've lost.


What a grim day it is out there again this morning, with my brother on call, we won't be doing Wenlock edge this weekend, it'll wait.  If I've learned anything over the last few years it's patience.  Yesterday I had to put back Round 62 on my crochet project, that doesn't sound much but it was a good few hours of work as they're quite detailed and intricate now, plus its large!  Once upon a time, I'd have been gutted yesterday it was more 'oh well, never mind, these things happen', maybe I've finally grown up :) although I think this is the effect Alzheimers has had on me more like. 

Maybe an afternoon snooze later as my alarm woke me this morning and I could've slept longer I reckon, but can't go back to sleep now because of mom, she usually snoozes later on so maybe I'll be able to as well.  

Lovely workshop yesterday, plenty of laughter, they really are a wonderful lot and there's no better sight for me than people laughing and enjoying themselves, I love it. 

Ooo I almost forgot to tell ya, my WW win arrived yesterday, I love it, especially as it's a freebie, this is my stainless steel water bottle that I need to stop my mom from stealing, the first thing she said was, ooo I like the colour!  How fab though that all I had to do was track my meals, activity and get weighed once a week to get this for free. 


And surprise, surprise, it turns out I like chilli con carne, I haven't eaten it in forever because I didn't like it back then but I have to say I wolfed this meal down yesterday and the fact that the chilli is only 2SP a pot (from workshop) meant I could spend 10SP on a cheesy jacket potato, just delicious honest.   I haven't had a jacket spud for ages either, I really enjoyed it. 


Opening my kitchen cupboard door yesterday to find this mug made my day and reminded me that I have the best people in my life, I smashed my favourite cup the other day so my sister had bought me this to make up for it, isn't that just a lovely gesture.  


We watched 'Goodbye Christopher Robin' oh I did cry, I haven't cried like that for a while, the type of tears that hurt your chest and throat, a good film though for sure.

Yeah I've woke up tired so there's not much happening in my house today, I've got my Sunday dinner from my sister to look forward too, I'm thinking a sausage sarnie for breakfast, or maybe sausage and eggs with tomatoes nom nom, I've got me some honey sausages again.  If you've tried and like the chicken sausages and haven't already, go and give him a review on Facebook. 

Whatever you have planned today, enjoy it, my boss is running the London Marathon, rather him than me but he's raised an amazing £3k so well done to him.  If you fancy sponsoring him, I'm sure he'd thank you London marathon donation page

Anyway, I'm awake to make another mug of tea in my new mug ;) here's to enjoying Sunday regardless of the weather.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: