Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Holiday mode is looming...

Tuesday 11th December 2018
Do it for you, not for them.
Pitch black out there and I've been up an hour already, I'm so over winter and it's not even started yet!  Although I do like chilling out and not feeling like I should be doing something, winter is meant for hibernation and that isn't just for bears, it's for me too.  I love to shut the curtains on a grim day and settle down to relax, these days that includes my crochet and tv, plus yesterday it included making a chicken dinner, oh and roasters, it's all about the spud not so much how you cook them, yesterday I experimented and used a Sainsbury's Vivaldi (which are my fav spuds) and spray light, yep and they worked a treat, so you don't need goose fat, dripping, lard or any of it, to make a perfectly delicious roaster, oh and it reminded me of how mom made hers and that's how I likes em.

I'm not holding out much hope for the scales, but I can pray I guess, it's all good, as long as I'm doing what I can and I want to enjoy Christmas, it's the most wonderful time of the year for sure.  I know this is going to sound like an excuse but I'd rather indulge a little every day with mom for the next few weeks than watch her try and pack it all in on over a couple of days which I know was what caused her to be really poorly a few years ago.  We've not had anything yet though, apart from the mince pie a few weeks ago.

I'm resisting the bottle of bailey's in the cupboard, not going to lie, that's not easy but I will be brave, then there's the Irish coffee's in the cupboard, I will admit to having 2 of them over the last 3 weeks.

Today though, I will eat healthy and stay away from all that is Christmas!  I'm going to enjoy a day full of workshops with my members and share what they've been up to.

Here's to a very, great day BeYOUtiful, 3 weeks today, it'll be the first of January 2019!

No comments: