Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 11 February 2017

Ladies that lunch today



11th February 2017
You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.


Yay, I'm off out for lunch today, this is where I'll be following the 80/20 liveable rule of Weight Watchers and enjoying myself, having whatever I fancy and not worrying about how many Smart Points are in anything!  Why?  Because I don't get to go out for a posh lunch very often at all, this is only the second time this year I've eaten out so I'm not stressing about it.  I know one meal out every now and again will not undo all the good work I do at other times.  I won't be drinking any wine of course, day 11 of my 28 day sponsored Dry for Dementia - nearly at the halfway mark!

I need to get to the shops for fruit and veggies, I don't think I ate either yesterday!  I can tell too, I'll stop at the greengrocers on my way to work this morning.  I've had such a crazy, busy week, I've not shopped.  I had planned to use a coupon and go into store but it runs out today and tbh, I bought the online shopping delivery for a reason didn't I, so I'll sit tonight and put an order together.  Although I reckon I could live on the contents of my freezer this week, the fridge might be a bit sparse but the freezer ain't.  That'll help with the finances.  Yeah I'm going to have a sort through what I have, do a meal list - I need to start labeling freezer stuff too, as I don't know what some of the stuff is!

My members have well and truly smashed the 200 stone mark this year already, so fab, this weeks not over yet and we're almost at 3,000lb total weight loss - that's just amazing isn't it.  I love to see members say they've eaten out and still lost weight, it just proves how flexible and liveable the Smart Points plan really is and that's why I love Weight Watchers.  That and the fact it isn't just about weight loss, it's about living a healthier and happier life, it's also fun and easy to follow which is a bonus.

Ooo I rediscovered Weetabix last night, got home, too tired to cook, not really that hungry and noticed a box on top of the fridge, left here from Christmas when my brother and his wife visited.  I crushed on up in a muller cappucino yogurt, mostly to use the yogurts up to be honest, they're not a great flavour, but I like the weetabix, might have a couple for my breakfast with warm milk, mmm.

Yeah maybe I'll go back to basics this week and rediscover foods I haven't eaten for a while, I like that idea, tomorrow can be sort my kitchen, organise my meals day, the weather isn't making me want to do much else to be fair.

Moms just got up, she's in so much pain ;(, I'm gonna go make her a nice cuppa and get her meds, so I'll catch ya tomorrow.

Here's to a wonderful weekend, healthy and happy all the way BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: