Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 19 January 2017

Shine on you crazy diamond!



19th January 2017
Things will usually be tough before they are brilliant.  Ask any diamond!


WOW, what a fab night last night was, amazing weight losses, 130lb thereabouts, some wonderful tales at the scales of how not only had they lost but they'd still enjoyed living - that's most important.  Then just as I'm doing my talk, I turn and there's stood my boss!  She'd come to present me with my Diamond Leader award, I'm now a quadruple diamond leader :) how good is that - I'm so chuffed, what a fantastic birthday present, 47 today I am, where have those years gone.



I have to say, I'm only able to get that award because of all my amazing helpers, they make it all possible, I couldn't do the meetings I do, make them run as smooth as they do, if I didn't have the best meeting teams out there, I'm always aware and grateful of how hard they all work and how much they help me.  Plus of course my BeYOUtiful members, a meeting without members, well, it's just an empty room with me talking to myself and that's not much fun.  My meetings are where the magic happens, I watch friendships form, members change, I watch the healthy and happy come out in people and it's just tremendous to be part of those journeys.

I'm just sat here typing with a bloomin big beaming smile on my face, in case you would like to watch the moment it happened, here's to video https://www.facebook.com/gerry.lancaster.14/videos/361711664209834/?pnref=story

I'm a very happy lady!

So bad to real life ;) I managed to track yesterday, even my celebratory glass of wine last night, I was looking through my journal yesterday and it was asking me "looking back at my best week - what worked well?"  After thinking about it, I realised it was doing my walk for 15 minutes, turn round and come home each day, it made a difference.  It not only got me out for half hour, it helped relax me because I was listening to my audio books and it had a rollover effect on my eating which resulted in losses at the scales.  I decided to get back to it, so after going to the dentist yesterday I went to collect my fitbit and return it to my hip where it's been missing for a few days.  I actually arrived at the dentist early, instead of going in a waiting I went for a 15/20 minute walk, walked out for 10 minutes turned round, walked back before going in to have a huge needle and a replacement filling! OUCH!  Someone wants to tell my dentist the true definition of 'a little scratch'.

Today I have my menu under control, it needs to be simple because it's Thursday and I've got 5 meetings, so we're having hotdogs and onions mmm, nom nom.  I'll be using frozen onions to save me chopping, open a tin of hotdogs, slice a roll - dinner done.  I'll probably have soup for my tea for quickness and to keep the rest of the day lower in points so I can of course celebrate my birthday after work with a glass of goodness.

I'm off, I can't really think of anything to say today, I'm smiling too much to think, gonna go make me a cuppa instead.  Have a BeYOUtiful day xx







No comments: