Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 January 2015

Pizza for tea this is why I #LoveWW

18th January 2015
You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Well that's my online shop finally done, it'll be here in the morning and we can have some food in the freezer, two empty drawers - not good for the belly!  All good grub, I've even thrown in a couple of pizzas as they were half price and you can have a bit of what you fancy, 
the 250g Pizza Express Margherita, classic American and pollo pesto all work out at 16pp, that's not bad for a pizza especially one with pepperoni on it!  Even their sloppy guiseppe is only 17pp for the whole thing.  One of my members posted an Cucin Hawaiian pizza from Aldi in my group last night which is 18pp for the whole thing.
 
That's the beauty of Weight Watchers, you can have a pizza if it's what you fancy or you can follow a filling & healthy day where you don't need to worry about counting the ProPoints, it all helps to make life liveable whilst losing weight for sure.

We had burger and chips with Mediterranean vegetables for dinner yesterday, all F&H and delicious, love my actifry and love being able to make a homemade burger using extra lean beef mince, yep it sure is good having the choices.

I've just gone back through my blogs and found the recipe from when I had a go at making my own pizza http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/pizza-anyone.html that was really nice I remember, so maybe I'll have another go at that.  Here's the recipe save you looking

Yeast free pizza  28pp for a base the size of a baking tray!

275g self raising flour (24pp)
• 1 tablespoons cooking oil (4pp)
300ml water
pinch salt

1. Preheat the oven to 200 oC.
2. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix into a dough.
3. Knead for about 2 mins until a nice firm consistency.
4. Add a little water or flour if needed.
5. Split the dough into two.
6. Lightly flour the pizza tray.
7. Using a rolling pin roll, out the dough on the tray.
8. Use your fingers to get it to the shape you want.
9. Bake on a baking tray for approx 10-15mins or until the base is light brown and almost cooked through.
10. You can either cool and freeze the bases or use straight away: cover with Passata or tomato puree, your favourite veggie toppings (I used courgette, mushrooms, pepper, spinach, tomatoes) plus cheese (50g - 6pp) and return to the oven for 10 minutes. You can even freeze with
the toppings on and defrost the morning you are going to eat them. Or store in the fridge for 24 hours.

Yeah may have a go at that later if I can get through all my office work that needs doing, nom nom, although I haven't got any cheese so it may have to wait, unless I make a cheeseless pizza!

Anyway I need to get started on the big pile of paperwork I want to get through, otherwise I'll still be sat here at teatime.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, it looks cold but bright out there, you never know I may get dressed and venture out but then again.....


No comments: