Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 January 2015

I'm gonna party like it's my birthday!



19th January 2015
Every morning you wake up is another chance to get it right.


Ooo I have new betting, brushed cotton it is and getting out of bed is not what it makes you want to do in the morning, it's so warm and snuggly, I could've stayed there reading all morning and if I wasn't looking forward to going out for my birthday lunch with my besties I might have done just that, but giggles and grub are calling and that will always win!

Wow, I almost forgot to weigh myself this morning and I'm pleased to report a 1.5lb weight loss, so that's my 2015 total of 2lb which I'm very pleased with, as long as it's off and not on, it's all good.  My target is 1/2lb a week so I'm 2 weeks ahead of schedule, gives me a bit of leeway for today as I will not be worrying about the ProPoints of anything today, I'm gonna party like it's my birthday ;) because it is and other than Christmas day, my Birthday is the only other day I don't count the ProPoints in what I eat, not unless I'm doing it for the fun of it!  45 I am today, I don't feel a day over 95!  Seriously though, once you hit 40 those years just fly by, they really do.

I made a lovely Dinner last night with a Colman's sweet chilli chicken cook in the bag mix, the packet was 4pp then I added chicken pieces  (165g = 4pp) and mushrooms, roasted a few Mediterranean vegetables and served it all on top of whole-wheat spaghetti (60g = 6pp), very quick, easy and tasty.  All of it filling and healthy other than the packet mix, so either 2pp from weeklies or 12pp on a ProPoint day, worth it for sure.

I worked a good 5 hours yesterday, it's looking like Sunday is going to be my paperwork day from now on, I'm getting a routine going, then I read my book in the bath for an hour before chilling out with mom.  We started a jigsaw, she didn't seem keen at first, then suddenly she's got the box with the pieces in and I'm just an onlooker!   That'll keep us amused for a while I reckon, it sure made the time pass, it was bedtime before we knew it.

Keeping it short today, I have a birthday to get to, have a great day, Monday is always a good day for a clean slate if it's needed, here's a line drawn

__________________________________

Just in case you needed it to move forward xx

No comments: