Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 17 August 2020

Starting Day 3!

Monday 16th August 2020

3 Months from now - we will thank ourselves!


Monday mornings are usually when I draw a line and start afresh, but I did that Saturday morning so no need this morning I'm happy to report.  I made it through another day, wine free and on track - I even managed to roll over 4SP yesterday - whoop whoop. Two Blue dots on my WW app!  Okay I know it's only Day 2 and it's early days, but I haven't had a weekend without wine for a very long time.  Not only didn't I have any, I wasn't bothered about it, thus proving thankfully I'm  not an alcoholic!  

Oh yeah, not only did I do my morning Yoga Saturday and Sunday morning, I did it before going to bed too, once I'd got mom into her bed! yoga and meditation can relax me just as well as alcohol and it they have no calories.  

Now at WW we ask what’s your WHY, but instead Saturday I asked myself what outcome am I looking for here, I always struggle with a WHY when setting goals. 

WHAT DO I WANT?

I want to ease my hormonal flushes.

I want to sleep better.

I want the energy to get through the day, knowing I’m going back to 10 express workshops this week.

I want patience to handle my moms behaviour.

I want to be able to show my members, I’m doing the plan too.

This helped me get back on track, INSTEAD OF thinking of the word WHY, I thought of WHAT DO I WANT!  This WHAT can actually help answer the WHY question, Why do I want to ease my hormonal flushes, well that’s a no brainer – because I’m sick of being uncomfortable even just sitting doing nothing.

What's your want or why?  Oh and I want my trousers to be more comfortable and for my tops to actually fit me! 

Why do I want to lose weight?  Well actually that’s not my goal, that’s the side effect.  My goal is to sleep better, have less flushes, have more energy and patience and be a good example to my members. 

Why? 

Because I will feel so much better in my body, having more energy from sleeping better, having more patience will all make the life I have now more liveable.  I can’t think about the future, I need to live in the now.

9th November is 3 months (12 weeks today), they say it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for your friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.  I like the idea of that, 12 weeks bring us up to the time everyone will hopefully be able to start thinking about enjoying Christmas and get togethers (let's hope you all can do that this year).  

I'm not going to lie, I didn't have as good a nights rest last night, we're been up since not long after  4, I couldn't drop off to sleep either, tossed and turned for a good time and I've woke up a few times in the night, then mom was moving around a lot too.  The flushes were there too but I won't be defeated.  I'm starting day 3 and I'm already noticing a difference, I felt a little bit more lively yesterday, I'm remembering how much I love good food and I'm taking the time to plan and think about my meals and shopping. 

I managed to get my delivery for tea time today instead of tomorrow, so when it comes I'll spend some time, chopping some salad and putting it in portions to encourage me to grab one at meal times throughout the week. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my virtual workshop yesterday, if you missed mine don't forget you can jump on any of the other coaches this week, I'll be busy being back in my Express Workshops woo hoo!  Details at the bottom of the page, save the image or take a screen shot so you have the details you need, let's get on it like a car bonnet and make the next 12 weeks make a difference.

I'm in - are you?  I already have my meals planned for today, I'm so glad I spent that time Sunday planning, it's taken the pressure of thinking.  Right I'm off to try and convince mom again we haven't got to pack to go home - wish me luck.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x





 


 

No comments: