Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 August 2020

Back to Work Blog!

Friday 7th August 2020
Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. 


My mom melted my heart this morning with the look of happiness on her face as she said 'ah have I got you all to myself all day' when I told her I wasn't going anywhere today, I didn't have to go to work again.  She is so precious.  I'm not gonna lie I'm glad I don't have to go to work again today too not because I didn't enjoy it but because I was shattered when I got home last night, having not been out to work since March then suddenly doing 5 workshops in a day reminded my body what work was all about.  OH and taking my bra off was amazing, I haven't worn a bra all day for 4 months and they're not nice are they lol.

My yoga this morning has helped though, it's loosened me up a bit and I'm all zen like after my meditation and I'm ready for my day.

It really was so good to see everybody yesterday, there were gainers, losers and maintainers but they were all there ready to continue their journey or start for the newbies and with 5 months left of what's been a really tough year, it's going to be great to watch them all get healthier. 

Members came in a steady flow so there was never more than 10 in the room at any one time, everyone was really patient with me, especially as I was having to do everything and some of the things I haven't done for years because I had a Carol!  I cleaned more yesterday than I do in any given week in my house!  Wearing the mask setting up was better now I've realised to twist the straps round my ears so it's tighter so the air wasn't fogging up my glasses.  I'm okay with the visor, it got a little sweaty and uncomfortable on my forehead towards the end of the day but the positive of that was as soon as I got in I cleansed, toned and moisturised my face, something I'd have forgotten to do any other time!  

I'm so glad I've got two weeks of just 5 at Bloxwich to get me used to it before I go back to doing the full 10 then week after.  

I'll need to get better at planning my food on work days, yesterday I had my eggs for breakfast which is my typical work breakfast, they were delicious, for lunch I had a frozen M&S meal from my freezer museum, it was actually really good, 15SP though a fruity chicken curry, nice but not worth those points.  It was when I got home at 8ish that it wall went a bit tits up, I wasn't cooking but then mom asked for some toast and that's my weakness so I had some toast too and a can of sardines.  Now that wasn't the worst meal but I put butter on one of the slices and if you look at my day, no vegetables!  I did however have a plum and a satsuma, so didn't break my I'm going to eat fruit every day habit.  I'll double up on my veggies today, might make an omelette with lots in, we shall see.  I'm not sure if my Marlie's menu food is coming today or tomorrow, will message her as if tomorrow I need to plan my today.

Ooo I've got 4 hours to myself this afternoon when mom's lady comes, I think I'll sit in the garden and do some studying, I'm really enjoying learning at the minute, so do more of what makes you feel good I say.  I've also got some crochet I can do later.  If it's too hot for the garden, I might take advantage of the time and have a long soak in the bat. 

Whatever I choose to do, I'm going to enjoy my day, some work to do this morning, then the rest of the day is going to be restful.  Oh and I've got to adult a bit too and do some washing and changing beds, hey ho, here's to a good one.

It's going to be a hot one peeps, so make sure you're safe both from the sun and the virus, skin cream and face mask, ooo who'll be the first person to get a face mask sun tan line?  Don't forget your water too.
Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: