Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Happy Tuesday, let's make it tremendous

Tuesday 4th August 2020 
Focus on the step in front of you and not the whole staircase.


Well it's another calm morning in the Longsden house and I feel good again.  I've done my yoga and meditation, Alfie joined me for the latter and I'm already 20 minutes towards my 30 minutes a day for the WW Challenge.  I've realised I already do 30 minutes or more of activity but it's mostly low impact, any activity is better than no activity at all though isn't it.  Today's activity will mostly involve sorting the shed! 

Yesterday was a lovely, chilled out day off, today will be the opposite, I'm getting ready to return to workshops so will be sorting out all my stock etc. 

I'm ready and looking forward to it!  I'm not going to lie, a couple of weeks ago I wasn't, I was dreading it, quite anxious over it for lots of reasons, from the idea of lone working to the prospect of leaving mom again and how she'd react to that.  I'm good now though, mom's behaviour overall has been much better, she's enjoying my sisters company so much more and she was great being left for a few hours Friday when her lady came to visit.  I'm now looking forward to having grown up conversations and seeing people I haven't seen in person for a very, long time.  I know it'll be more difficult for the first few weeks as I get used to a new normal but I will do it and it'll all be good.  

I'm still gonna be on my virtual this morning at 8.30, tomorrow at 5.30pm and Saturday at 9.45am in the Wolverhampton connect group and if they're anything like Sunday mornings, I'm really looking forward to them too.

Oh and if you need a little more convincing of how good activity is for you, here's a few reasons; 

1) It can make you feel happier. Yep exercise has been shown to improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress. I have friends I know exercise to help their mental health. 
2) It can help with weight loss - burns calories don't it!
3) It's good for your muscles and bones - may help prevent osteoporosis.
4) It can increase your energy levels - who doesn't want more energy! 
5) It can reduce your risk of chronic disease - no brainer! 
6) It can help skin health - who knew!  
7) It can help your brain health & memory.  I defo need help here.
8) It can help with relaxation and sleep quality.  We all want and need a good nights sleep.
9) It can reduce pain.  Yep I know it might sound mad but if you build up your core muscles, you'll be grateful.
10. It can promote a better sex life.  Yeah exercise has been proven to boost sex drive!  I ain't got time for exercise and sex!!!!

Anyway, I'm on virtual at 8, which is less than half an hour away, so here's to having a great day.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: