Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Make Tuesday Tremendous!

25th August 2020
Your only limit is your mind!


Another day on track, that'll be Day 11 I'm starting, not done this for a long time, not had this state of mind either.  I'm thinking before I eat, if I get emotional because of mom or whatever, I'm asking myself if eating will make the situation any better and the answer is always no, it may taste good for a few moments but that feeling doesn't last and I want to lose some weight.  I haven't had heartburn in all those days I've been on track.  I didn't try 5 different things on this morning before I felt like I looked 'okay' to go out in public lol.  I haven't gone to bed feeling stuffed and waking up with a bit of a wine head yesterday made me realise I don't want that, I'm a Happy Owl but the owl doesn't stand for Over Wine Limit!  

Yesterday went by in a blur, I wasn't as productive as I hoped, but I did do a bit of cooking.  I fancied a dinner because I'd seen gravy, then I messed up the gravy lol, it tasted alright in the end but cost me way to many points, still within my allowance though.  Oh I'm loving cabbage, I honestly think that's the first time I've eaten an entire white cabbage and not thrown some of it away, not all at once of course, it lasted me a couple of weeks.  I've never cooked it before, only ever used it in a coleslaw, every day's a school day in my house.  


Then there's the diced carrots and potatoes, roasted, so good, only 4SP for all those. 

I also cooked this from the Cooking for One, WW cookbook, there's a sale on some of their cookbooks in the workshops this week, I got my hands of a few from another coach.  Anyway I cooked this tortilla, it was nice but it needed something, I added a couple of points of reduced fat cheese, that helped.  I only had half of it with a salad for my tea, I wasn't really hungry after than huge dinner. 

Ooo what to eat today?  I've got that aubergine curry for lunch, will have it with cauliflower cauli, then I'm thinking the other half of this tortilla probably, then I'll cook again tomorrow.  

Mom woke me at 4am, I didn't get to sleep till about 11 either, my brain wouldn't turn off (not had that in such a long time!), also not having wine means my body has to get used to the wine not helping me off to sleep.  Anyway, that rain didn't help, that woke me a lot throughout the night and it was still pouring down when I got up, so at 5 this morning I was loading my car with all my stock for the day in my PJ's, my thinking being I was going to have a shower so I may as well get wet before I do that!  Oh and I'd already done my yoga - check me out, getting my healthy back to add to my happy!  It's all about the happy and healthy, if you can focus on those, the weight loss becomes the side effect, it's been a testing year in so many ways and I'm taking back my power and bringing back the joy!  There is so much we can't control right now, but we can control how we react, what we eat, how we move and how much we drink!  

Yeah, I'm going to make the rest of the year, the best of the year, I'm going to get my member doing the same, let's all dream big, work hard, make it happen!

Here's to making Tuesday tremendous xx 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


 


No comments: