Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 August 2020

Good food and a good mood

Sunday 9th August 2020 
It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger!


Not much sleep had in the house this week, last night being the worst, the weather isn't helping at all is it, then my poor mom has bad dreams then wakes up and is scared and confused and doesn't want to go back to sleep.  Today's another day though as she's okay at the moment, I can rest and relax all afternoon once I've done my virtual and some work.  

We did have a pretty damn good day yesterday, loved my virtual, always do to be fair but if you can throw in a giggle, I love them even more.  

Then there's the food, my Marlie's Menu delivery this week has all been amazing so far, I always love good food and I wasn't disappointed, how fabulous does that look in the tub!  I could wait to get stuck in, especially as it only cost me 1SP on the Blue plan! 

It was absolutely scrumptious, I ate it for brunch about 11ish, it kept me going all day until about 7pm. 
As I hadn't had anything else to eat, I got stuck into the Mutton Potato and Spinach Curry which was a real treat at 24SP with the rice and it literally melts in your mouth, if you like lamb you’ll like mutton, nom nom.  If you're not on facebook but fancy some of Marlie's meals, message me I can put you in touch with them. 

I loved not having to cook this weekend, I've got the beef dopiaza to enjoy later today, I'm already excited for next week!  She's going to make curried goat on the bone as it should be cooked, usually she cooks it off the bone because not everyone is great with bones, but if you fancy the real deal, let her or me know, she has to have so many to do a batch, she'll also do some off the bone as she usually does I think too.  I'm waiting to see next weeks menu lol, I'm a little addicted I think but the money I'm saving not going to supermarkets, nipping in for the odd thing or buying stuff I don't actually need is paying for this deliciousness and I love not having to cook all weekend, I then tend to enjoy cooking more in the week. 

Other highlights yesterday included a film on Netflix, 'Fighting with my family', really enjoyed it, then we started watching America's got talent and that saw us through till we went to bed, anything that takes moms mind of how she's feeling. 

Oh and then there was the shower!  I was helping mom have a shower when I asked her to hold the hose, but I didn't say in what direction! I ended up having a shower myself, but it was lovely to see her happy to get in the shower, that's not usually the case and she felt so much better afterwards.  As you can see, I got a little wet!


  
This weeks virtual workshops in the 5th week of What Happens in Your Body is all about sleep and who doesn't need some of that right now!  I sure do after how I started this blog, I like my sleep I do and I struggle when I'm sleep deprived for sure so this will be interesting.  

Right I'm off to get ready, walk the dog if he's game, he's snoozing at my feet at the minute, but it'll be too warm later on she he need to wake up lol.  

Let's have a lovely day, focus on the good stuff yep!


No comments: