Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 22 August 2020

A full week on track! I did it.

Saturday 22nd August 2020
Stay patient and trust your journey.


Well I only went and did it 7 blue dots and 15SP remaining, 72 FitPoints earned of which I could've used 52 but didn't! This time last week, I was mindlessly eating whatever was too hand, by 9am I'd eaten my entire daily allowance and I was the heaviest I'd ever been at 13st 8lb!  A week later, I made it through the week, enjoyed my wine and the odd packet of WW crisps and I still have my sanity (just). I've actually really enjoyed my food this week, this was yesterday's;

 

I didn't make the risotto in the end, might make it today instead, those WW salt & pepper crackers are lovely and they're really big!  Isn't it funny, they're backed in 6's for 3SP and I don't think I'd have had 6 of them if they'd not been wrapped in that quantity, 4 would've been enough, note to self - you don't have to eat the portion size dictated to you, I'll put the others in an airtight tub if that happens again.  That salad is from those pots I put up on Monday and they were still fine to eat.

I got to have a walk yesterday on my own, mom's carer came and they seemed okay, so I asked if she'd be okay if I went for a walk, it was bliss, I listened to my music and sang whilst enjoying the fresh air, I was just about to get on the canal path when my phone rang, it was the carer mom had told her she had to leave, so I had to go home, Alfie had apparently barked on her none stop from the minute I left and it was stressing mom out.  Deep sigh!

I did however manage to have me a bubble bath, my first in a very long time, mom said she was okay whilst I went up and she actually left me in peace for half hour, so not all bad at all.

I can't wait to log into the virtual workshop this morning at the end of my own express workshop to tell everyone how I've got on this week, I feel like I can do this now, I've made it through the week, I've really enjoyed my food, that's where I need to focus my attention on making my food delicious and I honestly believe planning my meals was what helped me more than anything, I did that after the workshop last week and I shall do it again today, I've got my shopping coming tomorrow, I've already planned a couple of recipes to try from the WW meals for one cookbook, but my copy of 7 by Jamie Oliver arrived yesterday and I'm impressed with it so I'll cook something from there too.  Need not to over stretch myself though, need to remind myself I'm back to full time WW work, still looking after mom, walking the dog etc, so don't want to be too silly and try and cook new recipes every day.  I'm proud of myself for still doing my yoga every morning despite being back at work 18 weeks I've been doing some yoga every morning when I wake up, my routine is now, get up, sort mom, yoga, then on with the rest of my day.  Still eating the fruit too which is another habit that was really important to me, the other one natural yogurt is still being eaten I didn't have none the last two days though, so I'll make up for that today and put the tub where I can see it, you need that que to remind yourself to do the habit until it becomes your norm.  

Right, I better get ready to get to work! I'll be there from 9 till 10 and you can drop in anytime over the hour.


I had a nosey through my old videos yesterday and found the one that ended up on You've been Framed!  I've uploaded it onto the HappyOwls youtube channel I also uploaded an old cooking video of me making the curried lentil bake recipe, I've put the recipe in the comments on there too.  Please subscribe to the channel (I know lots of you haven't lol because more of you read this than I have subscribers - gotta love figures).

I'm off, be good, it'll be worth it when you step on the scales, 18 weeks to Christmas I've just read on Facebook - eek!

Luv ya, mwah

Love me xx

If you're still not convinced you're ready to get back on track, look at the food I've eaten this week - think about what you're going to get not what you're gonna give up.









No comments: