Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 August 2020

If you're my member READ THIS, then get in touch if you want to x

Friday 14th August 2020
Count your rainbows not your thunderstorms

Oh ma'an moms got the runs and believes it's the first sign of coronavirus - today's gonna be fun lol, telling her that isn't a symptom! YAY, happy days. On a positive though, we've had sleep - woooooo hoooooo.

I enjoyed being back at work yesterday, it was easier than last week, I was calmer about it all and thanks to the amazing Jane I happily wore the visor she treated me too which didn't have to sit on my forehead, the visor is attached to glasses which sit over my glasses, so good.

I'd recommend them for sure, have a search on amazon or ebay for visor glasses.

We had some cracking losses on the scales yesterday from those who returned last week and lots of returning members this week, it's great to have some normality back in life, I do my last Saturday virtual tomorrow, then all my workshops are back as Express Workshops next week, hoping to keep the Sunday virtual in Stafford so that I can do one chat a week at least.

Well as summers almost been a wash out thanks to this horrid virus, let's focus on Christmas (https://www.xmasclock.com/) according the the clock it's 132 days away, exactly 19 weeks today is Christmas day - wow! I think if by then this disease has calmed down or families can go in each others houses, it's probably going to be the best Christmas ever for so many

What would you like to achieve in those 19 weeks?

Now let's get down to the nitty gritty! First of all don't go no further until you've answered that question above...

I said don't go no further! Really ask yourself what do want to achieve with what's left of this year - there is no right or wrong answer. Imagine tonight you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning things have got significantly better - what's changed? I'll let you think about this all day if it helps, or even all weekend.

Once you've decided what you want to achieve, what changes you'd like in your life, the next question is;

What's the real challenge for you here?

If you're one of my members and you'd like to take this conversation further with me, message me your answers to those questions and we can go from there and I'll coach you. I've coach a member throughout the week this week to give them a little bit of extra support because they'd lost their mojo and well all I'll say is when they stepped on the scales this morning, they were extremely pleased with the result, they've not just had a cracking result, they've enjoyed their week and feel able to have another good week again.

I'm hoping to have a couple of hours to myself this afternoon, I really should start planning what to do with them, but going back to work has been at the forefront of my mind this last few weeks, I'm not short of things I can do, it's just nice to be in a different room if I'm honest and not have to worry about her stressing where I am. 

Anyway, I'm off to have some breakfast and another big mug of tea because I can pee as much as I need to today, not like yesterday at work lol! 

Mwah, luv ya

love me xx















No comments: