Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 August 2020

Love a slow Sunday

Sunday 30th August 2020
What matters most is you like who you are!


Another day in the bag, 


Had me two scrambled eggs for breakfast on a bed of spinach,  2SP💚 0SP💙 0SP💜

Then later for lunch in enjoyed a curry goat out the freezer and I couldn't be bothered to rice my cauliflower so I roasted it with 10g parmesan cheese and I enjoyed it more, I think because it involved more chewing which helped my brain to realise it was getting full.  12SP 💚 💙 💜


I was peckish around tea time when I made mom some toast so I enjoyed this, it's the two end crusts from a 400g loaf, topped with a tin of tuna and 70g Arla cheese, 9SP 💚 💙 💜


Now to do it again today!  I've defrosted pork chops, thinking a nice dinner with Savoy cabbage, nom nom, hoping Alfie fancies a decent walk too, he did yesterday, I almost had 10k by the time we went to bed which was early, so I've had a decent amount of sleep, I'm going to try and get him out when I've finished this before my virtual workshop this morning (10am Stafford Connect Group on the WW app if you fancy joining us).

Once I'd got home from my workshop yesterday morning and walked Alfie, I relaxed for the rest of the day, my brain needed time out from over thinking everything!  I think I'm going to do the same today, I might actually do a little bit of housework, I've got my shopping coming later but too late to start cooking a recipe so I'll do that tomorrow, probably do a video too for my YouTube Happy Owls Channel, talking about stuff as I cook, two for one :) 

Well this was a boring blog wasn't it, but my brain is so relaxed it needs waking back up, hence the walk!  That's exactly what I'm going to do now, get the dog on his lead and get out there, some fresh air will do me the world of good. 

Enjoy your Sunday, they're supposed to be slow ain't they.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: