Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Let's make Wednesday wonderful!

Wednesday 26th August 2020
A goal is a personal promise to your future self.


Another good day on my journey back to healthy, this veggie jalfrezi did taste better for leaving for 48hrs as suggested in the cookbook (WW Meals for One), the cauliflower replacing the rice was roasted for about 15 minutes, I like roasted cauliflower a lot, it's a great replacement for rice and I think it's a lot more filling too.  


Then for tea I had the leftover Spanish Tortilla from same cookbook and I melted some Arla protein cheese on top (Angie kindly got my cheese, it's back in stock in some Sainsbury's)


This is the cheese if you've not tried it, I personally think it's better than Eatlean, it still has a bit of a rubber texture to it and has little bits in it occasionally (probably didn't help that it was out the fridge for hours as I forgot it!), but the flavour is there for sure, I like it grated, it's 34% lower in fat, high in calcium too, so definitely worth a try.  

I've done my yoga, even though I didn't fancy doing it, I  just wanted to stay in bed but obviously with mom that's not possible, I still had to force myself onto the mat, but I keep thinking, 'just show up!', my deal with myself is I get on the mat even if I don't feel like it, that goes for everything really doesn't it.

We have to 'show up' now to succeed in the future, stay focused on that 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for friends and family, 12 weeks for everyone else.   Or I like this one for sure...



Now I have to say, I'm on day 12 and I'm already feeling the difference!  I'm feeling better in myself, no heartburn, I've got more energy, I'm more patient with mom, I'm really enjoying the food I am eating and yesterday I WAS FULL and left food on my plate.  Here's to continuing the way I've been going, planning my meals is key, don't tell me you don't have time, do it whilst you're watching tele at night, when you're bored and you're trying not to snack.  I like having something to look forward to and it's also helping me save money on my shopping as I'm only buying what I need.

Support too, that's what's making a huge difference, it's great to be back in my workshops with my members, but also the fact I'm getting support from Elle, we're coaching and supporting each other, as coaches we don't always get that but if lockdown has taught us anything, it's that it's important to stay connected.

Here's to making Wednesday wonderful, hopefully I'll get to walk Alfie today and it won't rain on us lol, but if it does we'll just get wet - AGAIN!  We're not made of sugar, we won't melt.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

See some of you later 


No comments: