Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 10 May 2020

Eat the alphabet

Sunday 10th May 2020
The problem is I want buns of steel and iced buns!



I was pleased my WW online shop delivery arrived yesterday morning, new mag, some treats oh and a meal planner which I intend to use today to plan the week ahead, it's going to help me put together my shopping list too and also to take part in the challenge I set my members yesterday.  Your mission should you choose to accept it is to Eat the Alphabet, it's not a race, so if it takes one, two or four weeks it's okay, but we all know variety is the spice of life, it's important to eat the rainbow and if we eat the alphabet we're going to be eating at least 26 different foods.  

Yesterday I was able to tick of a few 

Bread, Baked Beans
Frites
Eggs
Pork Sausages

Only 4 letters, that's lame and my diet was a bit poor too and this made me realise it, I will do better.  Obviously some letters are going to be more difficult than others, but it's do-able with a little imagination and obviously look for the healthier foods, not different bars of chocolate names like someone I know lol. If you're homeschooling your kids you could get them involved with this too.
Another way to look at eating your A.B.C's is to think vitamins. You don't need much of them, but you can't live without them.  Here are a couple of things you could use to get the kids involved.  I will definitely be having Scrambled X's for my breakfast, that's my X sorted lol.





Food is our friend, we need to start to treat it as such, it affects our mood, our sleep, our energy levels.  The Eatwell Guide is a great starting place https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/the-eatwell-guide/.  

Of course the WW app and the MyWW plan steers you towards making wise food choices and eating healthy, now they've added even more, water tracker, sleep tracker and FitOn workouts no excuses at all now is there.  I've done my yoga with Adriene this morning then I did a 5 minute mediation on the app.  I'm all chilled and ready for my day now. 



Here's to a good day I say, good healthy food, I need more fruit and veg and now I've got my yoga routine locked in, time to focus on my food intake and improve it, that's my next tweak.  

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: