Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 27 February 2020

You matter

Thursday 27th February 2020
Not everyone will like you - not everyone matters!


Yesterday tested my strength of mind, mom had a really difficult day which manifested in her being horrible, moaning about everything, me being unable to make her happy.  It's the first day I didn't get to do my dancing in the kitchen, I started and about 7 minutes in she struggled to the kitchen to tell me her drink was crap and she didn't even know what it was, well after that interaction, which was just her way of saying I don't like being in there on my own, I'd lost my love for continuing so gave up for the first time in 11 days.  But as she says about all of the website, practice, its not about perfect and there is no right or wrong so I will try again today.

I had a great night at my workshops which was a lovely bit of respite for me, then walked back in and she was still the same, yet suddenly an hour later she switched and became nice again, we ended up staying up till ten because she was now in a good mood, enjoying a programme on the tele with me and I wanted to enjoy her company, I could've stayed up till midnight with her like that but I couldn't because of my alarm at 5am this morning and the long day ahead, I'd have been dead on my feet.  I do hope she feel better today, it must be awful in her head.

I don't have anything in my head to talk about today, not much going on in there this morning, oh and as if by magic, moms just got up, but she's going to try and go back to sleep thankfully.

Right if I have nothing to go over about yesterday, let's think about today, I'm loving my workshops this week so I have 5 of them to look forward too today.  Mmm food wise I've just had weetabix for breakfast, see you didn't realise since I started this paragraph, I've been and let Alfie up the garden, fed him because he told me he was hungry, they may not be worse but I understand the different noises he makes most of the time, done me a cup of tea, made mom a fresh hot water bottle and decided on weetabix for breakfast.  There's 6SP gone, 4 for the weetabix, 1 for 100ml of milk, I add a bit of hot water too so they're not cold and 1 teaspoon of sugar - it's probably the only time I use sugar in this house, we're still working our way through the bag I bought when I had the kitchen done, which is over 2 years ago.

For dinner I've got M&S Coquille St Jacques to look forward too, one of my favourite foods, they're 6SP each and scrumptious, I might be a devil and have both (who am I kidding 'might') I will have both, with a salad then for tea, I've got the chips from my meal deal that need using.  Those meals could be switched round if I can convince mom to have a few chips, I need a loaf though as the half of one in the kitchen is turning into it's own science experiment I realised last night when I went to have a chicken sandwich for my tea, I just cut the white bits off - it was fine.

See I don't wanna stop typing because I love this hour on my pc, it's the calm before the storm, it's usually uninterrupted (not this morning) and especially on a Thursday when I know once I leave the house at half 7, I'm not gonna get to relax again till 8 tonight really - I love it though.

Right, time to get on, I just looked up to see if it was snowing (it's not thankfully) but I smiled at my windowsill, on it are gifts that members gave me, there's a framed photo of mom and me with ice cream, a Pooh bear and a framed page from the Charlie Mackesy book, it says "Always remember you matter, you're important and you are loved, and you bring to this world things no one else can".  That goes for all of us, so as we turn today into a great day let's remember how much we matter!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x



No comments: