Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 February 2020

Don't ya love Sundays

Sunday 27th February 2020
If you keep going you won't regret it, if you give up you will!

I do love Sunday mornings, no rushing, nowhere to be, nothing I have to do, not had a bad nights sleep either, despite the noise of the wind and rain.

The highlight of my day today is going to be a Big Mac Grand!  Not had one since they were launched and my V is going to bring us one for lunch, just the burger will take my entire daily points at 23SP for the one without bacon (I don't like their bacon so that's all good), then there's the fries, well it's got to be large, that's another 14SP, then the dips 2SP a packet!   WOW, I've just gone on their website and that special sauce they're selling in 50g portions is 5SP.   Thankfully it's a one off, not a regular on my menu and I have had two really good weeks weight loss wise so I can risk not getting a loss tomorrow.

I've had my carb head on this week.  My latest indulgence is grilled cheese toastie but done in a frying pan, it' sooooo good.  Thankfully I'm bringing the points down by using Warburton's Wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf, 2 slices are 3SP and then using Arla protein cheese which is 100g for 3SP and if you have a really good pan you don't even need oil, but you can use spray light or I've also got a spray oil which makes the oil go further for the points.

I made one the other day with the last few baked beans too - off the scale, just scrumptious, stodgy carbs.  I've never really been a fan of baked beans, but I've eaten 2 full cans this week, the WW ones are delicious if you can get your hands on them!  It's the weather ain't it!  It just makes me wanna warm up using food because it's so murky and damp out there.  But I'm keeping it under control, I refuse to regain that 5lb I've lost the last few weeks, that Christmas weight has gone, it took me till August to do it last year!  I'm not having any of that this year.  I'm eating like I love and care for myself.  A little of what you fancy does you good but if you don't feel good on a day to day basis, then something needs to change and that's where my brains going now.

Angie did a bit of shopping for me yesterday which was a huge help and now I have some nice bits of deliciousness to get me through the week.  Everything serves 2 though, so I've already decided I'm going to make sure I only eat the one portion, unless 2 portions works out within my allowance.  It's all in the planning people, could you find 10 minutes or so to do a bit of planning for the week ahead?  I'm sure you can, I'm definitely going to, luckily all the meals have a decent use by date so I can choose the order to eat them.  Of course, I've got my burger today so won't be eating any of it.  I've just seen you can have a side salad from McDonalds, so I might just do that as I haven't got any in my fridge and I really enjoyed the one I had from Tesco the other day, or maybe I'll jump in the car and go get a couple, maybe check Poundstretcher for WW beans.

Moms moving around so I'm going to go give her a cuddle and see how she is this morning, it's been a confusing few days for her.  Carol got me a rug from IKEA which I bought home yesterday, just that small thing really threw her, all morning before I got home she was going on about it to my sister, stressing over it, I can't begin to imagine what's going on in her mind and it breaks my heart if I even try.  My tactics are to try and make her smile and laugh at any given opportunity, not always possible but if you don't try, you don't know.

Right, she wants a cuppa (it's the only time of the day I make a good one apparently, so I make the most of it) ;)

here's to making it a great day,

mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: