Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 12 February 2020

On the mend

Wednesday 12th February 2020
You've totally got this!
Yay, I had me a lie in, it's the best medicine, feel much better for it this morning, definitely on the mend, Alfie's not impressed he wants his walk but it's Wednesday so he has to wait a bit, I've got to do this, then the bins, plus my stock is being delivered by 9.30 so he's gotta wait, we don't always get what we want do we!

Workshops were lovely and busy yesterday, despite the weather, it tried to snow but we ignored it and it didn't stick thankfully.  We're talking about goals this week and I had some great feedback afterwards in my Facebook group saying how it had helped which is always good to hear, especially as I was struggling to talk without coughing.  

Not in the mood to cook still but have food that needs using and don't want to wait it so I made this sheet pan of eggs, I poured a kettle of water over the spinach (after picking out the ones that had gone off!) left that to drain, then I cut up the broccoli into really small pieces so that the eggs would cover it, I put that on the tray, whizzed a dozen eggs with some grated protein cheese and a couple of heaped teaspoons of mustard and poured that over the top.  Cooked in oven for about 20 mins at 180 degrees (fan oven) that's gas mark 4 or 200 degrees gas.  You really need a liner for your pan to make sure it doesn't stick.  I used a silicon sheet.  


This is the one I have 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LW6K85Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 cost about £5 with delivery, I daresay you can get them from home bargains or B&M's I just don't get to go play out often do I.  


I can actually take a deep breath this morning, I can't even explain how good that feels, when I cough, I can still feel it throughout my body but at least I'm not coughing as often, here's to getting a little better each and every day.  People have been telling me they've had this virus for weeks and weeks, the cough for a couple of months, I don't bloody want it that long! 

Tonights my last night before we change the times at Ashmore, from next week it'll be 5 & 6.15pm starts, there are lots of reasons for this but the bonus to it is my sister gets to go home half hour earlier which is really important when your husband works shifts and you don't get to see him that often (yes they're still in love and enjoy each others company after all those years, it's rare I know).

My plan for today is to do only what's necessary as I want to give my body as much rest time as possible so I can do my workshops with full energy.  I'm thinking weetabix for breakfast, I know weird, I'm not one for cereal but I've had a fancying for them since a member sending me her tracker was eating them.  Oh and she lost 2.5lb this week I was thrilled it finally kicked in for her, oh and weetabix aren't a miracle weight loss aid so don't be getting any ideas!  What worked for her was tracking 100%, being honest, tweaking some of her meals and thinking about what works for her.  We should all do that!

I don't even know what I fancy, might ask my sister for some spuds and a couple of onions and I'll do Asda's beef in gravy with mash tomorrow, I have a can in the cupboard and it's only 5SP a can!  It makes a cracking good pie, I always fry some onions, tip the can in, then half fill the tin with boiling water to swill it out and add an oxo cube, nom nom.  


I need something with lots of flavour and comforting for me to enjoy and this will hit the spot.  

Right I better get moving, mom needs another cuppa and I haven't done anyones medication yet, bunch of druggies in this house (all legal and prescribed of course).

Catch ya tomorrow, the sun is bright this morning, it's going to be a great day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx




No comments: