Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 January 2020

Fri-yay!

Friday 24th January 2020
Expect nothing, appreciate everything.


Yay, it's Friday and I've got a massage to look forward to, it's paid for too thanks to lovely people treating me for my birthday, feeling blessed.  I'm going to cook a chicken hotpot this afternoon too, that'll feed me for a couple of days then and I can have it with different veggies on the side, if I've got the energy and can be bothered I'll make some egg muffins too I think, maybe even those porridge muffins now I have my second set of WW muffin cases, loving them (yes Alexis, I've got your set ready for when you come visit too).


I've got cauliflower so could do the cauliflower cheese muffins or the kale ones or maybe I'll experiment and try a new one as I want to cook 50 new recipes this year.  I'll have a play, I have a bit of my garlic chicken left, I could shred the chicken and use that maybe, we'll see.  I'm fancying turning my leftovers into soup I think.

Payday tomorrow but it's not a great month in the WW world because December is such a quiet month, so I'll be trying to be a bit more careful with my shopping till February payday, especially with the money I've spent on my car this month (thank heavens for the birthday massages, that's saved my credit card for sure!) I've got a freezer full of food, just add greens so it's all good.

Yesterday was a cracking busy day at work, Alfie still got his two walks because he wouldn't leave me alone about an hour after I'd walked him the first time, I actually wonder if he's forgetting he's been out already?  As when we went the second time, he wasn't that energetic, he just hung around for half hour.  Poor little boy, at least he's not in physical pain xx

I'm still stepping out of bed and saying 'It's going to be a great day' and I have to say I have had a much more positive week, I just feel better in myself, that's got a lot to do with having a good chat with my besties over the week and also planning a meal out with them on the 31st, something to look forward to really does make a difference.  I've also got someone popping in to see mom for a visit to she has she handles it and if we could in the future make it a regular thing to give me an hour to nip out to the shops or walk the dog or even go upstairs and use my computer and not worry about her.  It's all worth trying for sure because she's never getting better is she and I can't put my life on hold forever.

 Yeah I've had a lovely sleep and I'm refreshed and looking forward to my day, so I'll go get it started because I've not got much to talk about if I'm honest, at the minute if I'm not working, I'm listening to my books, I'm hooked on this series by Lucinda Riley about the Seven Sisters, I'm now on book 5 and they're about 20 hours long each, so anytime I have the chance, I listen to a bit more which is another reason I'm happy to spend some time in the kitchen :)

Here's to making it a great day because they don't just happen by change usually.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx



No comments: