Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Cauliflower cheese cakes anyone?

Tuesday 14th January 2020
It is the one who lives in the house who knows where the roof leaks.  African proverb


After my gain this week, everything that's going on in my life right now and a few comments from friends and members, I have decided not to focus on the numbers at all for a little bit, if I lose great but if I haven't that's okay too. "just do your best Bev, with everything you’ve got going on it’s a wonder you can even think straight." it was this sentence that made me think, yeah I've got so may things to think about, so much going on in my head, I'm going to focus on doing my best and yesterday wasn't too bad.

This was my breakfast, ready made poached eggs from Morrisons.  

Now officially because they have oil in them, they scan as 2SP each, but if on blue or purple and you're a little bit of a rebel like myself, I'd track the two for 1SP to cover the oil as my eggs are zero!  Depends how rigid you're following the plan and how important guaranteed weight loss is to you!  It's a bit like a member asked in my group yesterday about people following the green plan, she wanted to know if it had helped with quantity.  I found the answers interesting and love that members have got an understanding that no plan is better than another, it's a personal decision.  Those that had switched to green did seem to believe it had helped them with their portion sizes though, so it is worth a thought, a good question asked in the comments was, 'Ask yourself are you enjoying what your eating or only eating it because it’s zero.' good point, well made, another member had changed to green because she doesn't like fish.  It's good to find the plan that suits you best for sure.

I decided to break up the monotony of my day by doing a bit of cooking, I wanted to experiment with the WW muffin cases and I created my very own version of these, nom nom. 
Cauliflower cheese & onion cakes 
Total points 39SP πŸ’š 11SP πŸ’™πŸ’œ

10 eggs (18SP πŸ’š 0SP πŸ’™πŸ’œ)
125g diced onion
225g cauliflower rice (1SP πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ)
Tbsp english mustard 
150g Arla lacto free soft cheese (5SP πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ)
150g Arla protein cheese, grated (5SP πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ)
Mix eggs, cauliflower rice, soft cheese, diced onions and mustard together. Divide between muffin cases top with grated cheese and cook on gas mark 4 / 180o fan oven for between 20-30 minutes until cooked!

They taste better cold than hot in my opinion. 

I only used soft cheese because I had it to use, next time I'd probably use double quantity of grated cheese instead. 


I made 22 in total, 8 large ones using WW muffin cases, 14 slightly smaller ones. So on blue & purple I get 2 for 1SP, on green it's 2SP each or 3 for for 5SP. 


A great way to hide veggies, I honestly couldn't taste the cauliflower at all nor smell it! 

My day was going okay then my mom bless her started telling me about how she was feeling scared lately when she was in bed, we chatted and I held her hands and told her I loved her as she cried, this disease is just cruel, my heart breaks for her, it really does.  She just come our of her room actually, so I better get gone and go take care of her before I get ready for work.  

Here's to surviving another day and doing my best, hope you do too.  Mwah, 

luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: