Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 26 January 2020

I do like eating.

Sunday 26th January 2020
Old ways won't open new doors.


I've already put a load of washing on and swept the living room floor - check me out!   Not sure if they'll be much more in the way of housework, although I think I'll do both bathrooms, that'll be enough.  I did cook yesterday though, a delicious chicken hot pot, nom nom, simple food is the best, you can't beat it, chicken, carrots, onions, potatoes and chicken oxo in water, sorted, Alfie was loving the chicken too bless him.  He was happy with one long walk yesterday too, thankfully, 2 or 3 walks a day is killing me, especially on day's I'm working.  Helping burn off calories though, so at least something goods coming of it!


I had eggy bread for breakfast too, just the one slice, it's a great way to use bread that's no longer fresh but not quite stale either, my body doesn't play nicely with toast so I tend not to go down that route as it gives me heartburn.

I haven't made a 'new' recipe this week though so I need to get my thinking cap on, I've got quite a few eggs and I have a cauliflower, but I have a craving for mashed potato after a daft conversation yesterday morning with the ladies, I could make a cooked dinner that would have mash on it and I could use some of the chicken out of the casserole as the meat part.  I know that's not a new recipe but I can cook something ready for tomorrow maybe, I fancy pottering around in the kitchen today so I'll let you know if I come up with anything worth eating!

Now I fancy curry baked beans after seeing a pic on Pinterest, see the struggle is real, it's a constant battle to resist all the niceness out there or to try and fit it all in to your meals :) mmm cheesy mash with baked beans lol, or I could just have a few beans for breakfast with mushrooms and eggy bread again, I'd like toast but my stomach is saying no please don't!

Whatever I have, I'll make sure it's healthy and I'll try to keep my points down, see so many members doing well in my workshops really does help inspire me to be better, anyway I need to get on, my belly is asking for food.

It's going to be another great day, mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: