Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 21 May 2019

& so my working week begins.

Tuesday 21st May 2019
When things inside you change, things around you change


Well I had some energy and enthusiasm yesterday, I loved it.  I started my day with a dog walk then tried to make these eggs, put the egg in the middle of a ring of red pepper, it didn't work as the white of the egg wasn't cooking as quick as the yolk, won't do that again!  I had to flip then over easy and that's not how I like my eggs.  

 I spent the morning cleaning, a proper good spring clean, everywhere downstairs is now spick and span and my office is well, it's not ;)

I had this for lunch for 3SP, it's the only one of the big soups that's low in Points and fills a gap, be great with an extra chicken breast shredded in there.


I got a bit creative for my tea, had liver and onions in gravy but added chorizo (weighed it) and olives (counted them) and this set me back 15SP but was absolutely delicious.

This photo came up in my FB timeline, can you like my FB page please, https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/ I'm going to use it for my personal WW journey, keep all my meals and food finds in one place, the more people that like it, the more FB will put it in newsfeed, if you see something on there you like, share it.  Anyway back to this photo, that's the smile I've got back 100% this month, going back to WW as a member has helped with that for sure, it's not just about the numbers on the scales, it's much more than that, it's reminding me each week that I am work that effort, even after #MyMay is over, I will continue to prioritise myself. #MyMonth every month I reckon, #JournalJune will help too, journaling makes me aware of my eating/drinking behaviour even if it's more SmartPoints than in my allowance.


Here's what we got up to yesterday to add to that collage above, me and mom using Facebooks sitting in the garden and being silly after we'd had another drive out in the countryside. 



I've always believed happy people make healthier choices and I'm proving it this month, I'm thinking more about how what I eat/drink will affect how I feel and it's helping me make different choices.  My levels of patience and tolerance are higher, this makes a massive difference, because if I'm not as angry or frustrated as I could be given the circumstances, I don't open the fridge looking for a distraction.  If I'm already happy, I'm not looking for my happy in the bottom of a bottle, if I'm enjoying my day, I'm not looking for fun in the kitchen cupboards.  Yeah food is delicious and I'll always really enjoy a good delicious meal which will most likely ensure I never hit a healthy BMI again, but I'm not looking to food for comfort, happiness or anything other than the delicious taste  this month because I'm finding those things in other places.

Who know cleaning the house could make me feel so good afterwards despite the fact my back was in bits, Alexa played me some serious 80s pop tunes and I sang my heart out as I scrubbed the wet room floor.

Now for today, what to eat, I'm going to make some of those porridge mini muffins as I have 2 bananas on the turn and some blueberries that didn't taste as good as the last lot, simply mash 1 banana, 1whisked egg and either a packet of WW porridge or 30g porridge, and I'll throw the leftover blueberries in too.  Then bake in muffin tins until cooked about 20 minutes I think on 180.

I'm eating from what I have already in the freezer, I have liver and onions leftover so will probably have that today and maybe a WW chilli con carne, we'll see. Whatever I have it will be adding to my healthy eating and I'll enjoy.

Have a very, great day, Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful, I plan too.



No comments: