Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 May 2019

Enjoying the journey

Saturday 25th May 2019
Keep going because you did not come this far, to only come this far.


Woo hoo it's payday!  Ooo FOOD shopping can be done again ;) healthy food of course as I'm still doing #MyMay, I plan to do continue taking care of me throughout June too, not sure what the hashtag will be but I'll think of something #takingcareofme #Imattertoo something along those lines.

I'm not going to be perfect every day and that's okay, I don't want to go through the rest of my life without the odd indulgence that'll take me over my allowance, I love food and wine and last night I wanted to use cheese and onion cobs because we were talking about them last Thursday and I had these rolls that I'd bought for my fish finger sarnie the day before, so I had 2 delicious cheese and onion cobs, the cobs aren't bad at 4SP each (9 for 2 though - boo), 55 grams of Cathedral city higher was 6sp, I use a potato peeler to slice it thinly and the spread was only a point, low fat stuff, then the lovely Spanish onion which I'd sliced the day before so they were just how I liked them, mild and edible. nom nom,


I'm on minus 45 with the weekend ahead of me, but hey, I did walk to my massage yesterday, almost 3 mile round trip.  I earned 18 FitPoints, taking me to a total of 57, my hope is to keep my FitPoints higher than my minus!  I'll try and sneak a decent walk later without Alfie, he's just not a fan of proper walking, although he didn't do badly yesterday.

This was my brunch yesterday, cost me 7SP but it was lush, olive bread with cheese triangle, nom nom.


On the recommendation of Angie, I had this fish pie for my dinner, it was good for 9SP, when scanned it came up as 10 but if you type it in, it's only 9, WW have took account of the fish in it and saved you a point - bonus or I'd have been on minus 46 ;)

I've got a busy morning to look forward to I hope with my members at our 9am workshop, I'm going to start my day with a zero breakfast,   I'm just sat watching a sparrow on the wire coming to my roof, he's a cheeky, handsome, little chap, about to enjoy his breakfast, note to self - top the seed up.  I'll go and enjoy my breakfast next too, going to make it a zero one, need to save points for wine later, so I'm thinking eggs, I'm also enjoying 0% Greek yogurt, I eat it straight from the tub, maybe a banana, yeah that'll keep me going.   I like runny eggs but need something to have instead of bread with them.   What could I dunk in a Chucky egg?  There's always asparagus but any other suggestions of anything that's not going to cost me points when I'm trying to do the zero thing?  Mmm roasted butternut squash chips maybe, that might work, I like roasted carrots too, could cut them in sticks. 

I think the thing I'll do for me today is a walk, I listen to my audio books whilst doing that, yesterday I finished listening to The Secret Garden, I loved it, I didn't read it as a child but it was such a wonderful story and I really loved how it was written, it's very old fashioned and the Yorkshire aspect of it reminded me of my grandparents as mom was a Yorkshire lass.  My next read is Kevin Harts book, I've only listened to the intro and it's already made me laugh so I'm hoping there will be many more giggles throughout.

Here's to a very, great day, hope the rain stays away, it's not looking too bad out there.  Enjoy your weekend, whatever you have planned, I will, I'm going to get my cook on later I reckon.  





No comments: